One of Melbourne’s fastest-growing hospitality brands, Tickled Pink is thrilled to announce the opening of its first international location in Bali, Indonesia. With three locations already across Melbourne, Tickled Pink has quickly become a must-visit destination for those seeking exciting, and unforgettable cultural and culinary experience in the brunch capital of Australia.
Founded in 2019 by serial entrepreneurs Rashid Alshakshir and Aydin Develioglu, Tickled Pink has built a reputation for serving up good drinks, good food, and good vibes in a setting that embodies the best of Melbourne’s urban culture. Now, they’re bringing that same energy and commitment to quality to the rice fields of Canggu, Bali.
“Indonesia is a beautiful country with a rich culture, and we’re thrilled to be able to bring Melbourne’s unique epicurean culture, especially its coffee, to this stunning island,” said Rashid Alshakshir, co-founder of Tickled Pink. “Our fusion of these two hospitality worlds will deliver a unique experience for tourists and the local community.”
The Bali location will offer indoor seating, outdoor seating overlooking the rice fields, and private cabanas by a pool. The Western fusion menu will feature breakfast, lunch, and dinner and a relaxed night venue atmosphere.
Tickled Pink’s success in Melbourne is largely due to their collaborations with media and influencers in the food, art, fashion, and music industries. They plan to continue this approach in Bali and throughout Southeast Asia as the brand continues to gain traction.
After striking up a friendship with Jason Gunawan, co-founder of the popular Potato Head Beach Club, the Tickled Pink team was invited to collaborate at the Canggu site and establish the first Tickled Pink in Southeast Asia. The site is also home to Gunawan’s Le Bajo, which is a popular Melbourne brand that has its roots derived from Labuan Bajo, one of the world’s heritage sites and home to the Komodo dragons.
With plans already in motion to open another Indonesian venue in Labuan Bajo later this year, as well as in Jakarta, Vietnam, the Philippines, Tickled Pink is quickly establishing itself as the official flag bearer for bringing Melbourne’s unique culture to the world.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism