● Explore destinations, browse hotels and book a UK city break
● Implementation to allow guest authentication
● Pre-check-in, billing and express check-out through an integration developed with
● Ability to make spa and restaurant reservations
● City guide and public transport information
● Live chat through the app or WhatsApp
Apex Hotels Commercial Director, Michael Stott, said the app aids and simplifies the travel planning and in-hotel stay process.
Guests can take control of their adventure from start to finish with mobile check-in and express check-out as well as having the capability to book a room, make a spa or restaurant reservation and even use live chat with staff to make enquiries, about services, add-ons and request amenities.
Soon, guests will be able to order and pay for food and beverage whether staying or dining in the hotels, participate in a new loyalty program or use their phone as a mobile key – following the contactless trend in hospitality properties all over the world allowing guests to access their room without a physical key card.
“Choosing Nonius to build the custom Apex Hotels & Rewards app was essential in further digitising the guest journey to make their experience more personalised and seamless, allowing them to interact with Apex Hotels from wherever they may be at any part of their journey.
App users will be treated to exclusive offers and rewards over time to encourage app downloads and use. Created to enhance, optimise and customise the guest experience, the app offers a range of services and the opportunity to engage with the brand before, during or after a stay at any one of the 4-star contemporary properties in Bath, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow and London.
We look forward to the continued collaboration and support in implementing the further technologies and functionalities in the application to aid our destination-led customer-centric mobile journey as the development phases progress.”
Luxury Edinburgh-based hotel group, Apex Hotels have partnered with Nonius to develop and launch a brand-new app, Apex Hotels & Rewards, now available to download. A dedicated app allows for optimised workflows, revenue generation and hotel service innovation – providing a digitally-led experience to aid satisfaction and increase efficiency. By giving autonomy to guests, Apex Hotels are optimising operations, allowing staff to focus their attention on guest needs.
Written by: Matthew Thomas
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam