AFTA has confirmed the addition of the Most Outstanding Non-Branded Agency Group to the National Travel Industry Awards 2022.
The highly anticipated return of NTIA will be held at the International Convention Centre in Sydney on 15th October with Singapore Airlines as the major sponsor.
The deadline for nomination (which can be both self- and peer nomination) is July 22 as part of the streamlining of the awards.
Following nominations for the Most Outstanding (judged) categories, nominees can submit a video or a written submission with an Independent Reviewer shortlisting the finalists.
The Most Popular Categories will see a list of suppliers collated following nominations which the industry then votes on. The top 5 voted suppliers in each category will then proceed as Finalists.
More information on each category and on how to enter is available here.
While the traditional sponsorship opportunities have all been taken up, many smaller sponsorships are still available.
Quotes from Dean Long, CEO of AFTA:
“As a member organisation that exists to serve all of our members, we welcome and act on member feedback and the confirmation that there will be a Most Outstanding Non-Branded Agency Group Award reflects this commitment.”
“It was an unintentional oversight and, based on the number of calls, Most Outstanding Non-Branded Agency Group is going to be hotly contested and heavily supported.”
“We know the process is a little different this year, reflecting the unique circumstances we have all been living with, including time pressures and workloads. We have tried to streamline the nomination and submission process as well as the event itself because the overwhelming feedback from members, sponsors and suppliers is that everyone wants the night to be as much about catching up as about celebrating excellence.”
“NTIA 2022 is going to be every bit the celebration of the wonderful people and businesses that make Australia’s Travel Sector so wonderful. We are grateful for the ongoing support, especially that of our major sponsor, Singapore Airlines.”
Edited by: Admin
- Viking.TV celebrates one year of award winning programming
- KINTO Increases Hire Car Fleet by more than 50%
- Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Joins Bespoke Personalized Wedding Package By Fairmont In Partnership With Neil Lane
- Silversea Offers Guests Included Business Class Air On Select Asian Voyages
- Marina Bay Sands launches Virtual Meeting Place, a first for MICE venues
- Philippe Leboeuf Receives Best Independent Hotelier of The World Award
- Two Of The World’s Finest Join Forces: Kulm Hotel St. Moritz And Mauro Colagreco
- Phuket’s Tourism Thrives: Success Amidst Infrastructure Woes
- EBRD and UNWTO Partner to Boost Tourism Recovery
- Reconnect At Baros For This Year’s Festive Season