Sean Dee, Outrigger Hospitality Group Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, has been named Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Marketing Professional of the Year for 2022.
The award honours the very best of marketing in the hospitality industry during HSMAI’s Marketing Strategy Conference in Florida this summer – where senior leaders in hotel marketing connect to discuss the most important strategic issues facing the industry.
The recognition is indicative of Dee’s efforts to further position Outrigger Hospitality Group as the premier beach resort company in the world.
“It’s certainly humbling to receive this recognition, but I truly believe that it’s a team award,” Dee said. “I’m extremely proud of the commercial team that we’ve assembled here at Outrigger, and I’m honoured to serve them.”
Dee is responsible for developing and deploying the marketing, brand, revenue management and sales strategies for Outrigger’s global portfolio of 33 premier resorts and accommodation choices in Thailand, Mauritius, the Maldives, Fiji and Hawaii. He currently serves as Board Chair for the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau, Board Vice President for the Henry Kapono Foundation and served the state of Hawaii as a Member of the Board of Directors for the Hawaii Tourism Authority from 2014-2019 chairing numerous committees.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism