Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum continues to delight guests with new experiences, thrilling activities and unmissable offers.
In the aptly named Paradise Bay, surrounded by the crystal-blue waters of the Aegean Sea, the resort’s coastal setting is perfect for a memorable, sun-soaked holiday. And as the ultimate lifestyle destination on this “Turquoise Coast”, Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum features luxury accommodation, carefully curated dining options, holistic wellness and an exclusive shopping experience.
Exquisite Dining with Signature Flavours
With a dynamic seaside ambience, Lucca by the Sea serves Mediterranean cuisine and creative cocktails prepared by famous mixologists. And, following in its successful footsteps, Lucca Beach introduces a mesmerising new experience to this pristine location, combining sun, sea and music for summery dining.
Guests can also revel in day-to-night vibes at the exclusive seaside lounge and bar, The Living Room Bodrum. Opening its doors for the new season, this chic venue is the result of a partnership between Mandarin Oriental and nightlife visionary Eric Milon.
In an open-air setting with sweeping views of the Aegean Sea, Hakkasan delights diners with dazzling signature dishes and globally renowned delicacies of the Far East. At the world-famous modern steakhouse Atelier di Carne by Dario Cecchini, guests can dine al fresco and choose from a wide selection of classic cuts, as well as seafood and seasonal vegetables.
Kurochan by IOKI and IOKI on the Beach are two innovative venues that turn lunch and dinner into a feast with Nikkei-inspired sushi specialities.
Combining haute couture patisserie with stylish presentation, Vakko L’Atelier offers unique moments at Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum – not forgetting those magnificent views of Paradise Bay. At Hafız Mustafa 1864, guests will be tempted by expertly prepared Turkish desserts, which are carefully handcrafted using first-class ingredients.
Bodrum’s Ultimate Shopping Destination
Bringing together local and international fashion brands, Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum offers a highly curated shopping experience, just steps away from the sea. Welcoming guests for the new season, the resort showcases some of the world’s most admired luxury labels, from stylish resort wear and evening dresses to locally made gifts and accessories.
Luxury brands like Hermès, Audemars Piguet and Brunello Cucinelli have opened their doors for the first time at the resort. And many other high-class brands continue to offer exceptional retail experiences with their exclusive summer creations, including Adamo, Bee Goddess, Beymen, Chanel, Dilek Hanif, Fiolas, Jacadi, La Perla, Eres, Missoni, Moeva, Molu, Orlebar Brown, Raissa Vanessa, Serena Uziyel, Sevan Bıçakçı, Sırmaison, Urartu Carpets, Vakko, Villebrequin and Vision Sunglasses.
The Romance in Paradise Package
For an exclusive celebration, making unforgettable memories, guests can book a Romance In Paradise package, which includes:
- a bottle of Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries to enjoy in the room or suite on arrival
- a celebratory decoration and fresh flower arrangement in the room or suite
- daily breakfast, served in the privacy of the room or in Sofra restaurant
- a celebration cocktail for two in the Mandarin Bar, once per stay
- four-course celebration dinner for two and a bottle of premium local wine; the celebration dinner can be arranged by the beach, in a cabana, or in the privacy of the room or suite
- an 80-minute couples’ massage including a Five Elements consultation
- additional benefits for Fans of M.O.
The Romance in Paradise package starts at EUR2,850 per room per night for a minimum two-night stay and is available subject to availability. For reservations, please visit mandarinoriental.com/bodrum.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation