If you’ve been scrolling through your ‘for you page’ recently on the video-sharing app TikTok, then you’ll have no doubt see many people on their glamourous holidays around the world. Whether that’s taking in the history of Europe or exploring adventure in Asia, there’s one thing that most holidays often have in common – a visit to a beach club.
Every beach club has their own distinct vibe, from glamourous cabanas with DJs blasting out the tunes until the early morning, to more laid-back vibes for those looking to just soak up the sun in a secluded spot.
To provide some inspiration for your next trip, swimwear brand Pour Moi has analysed TikTok data to discover the beach clubs around the world that are the most popular, based on watch data.
The list reveals a must-visit list of epic beach clubs, from Ibiza to Bali, which will have you booking a flight in no time.
- Beach Club Ibiza, Ibiza, Spain – 12.6 million
For the ultimate party beach club experience, Beach Club is the one to visit. With over 12 million watches on TikTok, the videos are full of people partying from morning to night, aerial acrobatics, dancing on tables and bottles popping. This place is not for wallflowers, but it is certainly an Ibiza experience you’ll never forget.
2. Finns Beach Club, Canggu, Bali – 11.8 million
Videos on TikTok show party-goers at Finns Beach Club in Canggu starting the day off on one of the club’s glamourous day beds, sipping on coconuts and enjoying the weather, but as the sun sets the vibe changes as becomes a lively club. The glorious sunsets and picturesque décor make this spot a great place to pose for pics.
3. Nikki Beach Dubai, Dubai, UAE – 7.6 million
If you’re looking to splash the cash for an ultimate glamourous experience, then Nikki Beach Dubai is for you. You can relax by the pool or beach whilst snacking on sushi and sipping on Taittinger champagne, but remember that this beach club actually closes in the summer due to the super high temperatures.
4. La Brisa, Canggu, Bali – 6.8 million
It’s no surprise that La Brisa is so popular with TikTok-ers; this stunning venue offers a romantic Pirates of the Caribbean-style vibe, with a lagoon-style swimming pool, hanging egg chairs, swings, hammocks and beanbags all nestled amongst swaying palm trees and sparkling fairy lights. All this, alongside a beautiful Bali beach. And that’s not to mention the fine seafood, eclectic cocktails, awesome parties and magical sunsets.
5. Cafe Del Mar Bali, Canggu, Bali – 5.7 million
For a slice of Ibiza in Bali, look no further than Café Del Mar. The beach club brings a chic Mediterranean vibe that differs from Bali’s more laidback beach club scene, with Spanish design and sangria making it a must-visit spot.
6. Nammos, Mykonos, Greece – 4 million
On the Psarou Beach in Mykonos, you’ll find the opulent beach club of Nammos. Many of their customers arrive via yacht for a spot of lunch, after a morning of beach hoping along the island’s coastline. However, if you don’t have a yacht that’s no problem, the beach club is easily accessible from the public beach too. Once in, you’ll experience top-notch food, crisp champagne and glamorous parties.
7. Nikki Beach, Marbella, Spain – 2.9 million
If you want to combine your beach club experience with champagne tastings, daytime dancing and lavish lunches then Nikki Beach Marbella is the club for you. With a terrace overlooking the white sand beach, and a gorgeous pool surrounded by loungers, daybeds and cabanas, Nikki Beach also doesn’t skimp on the nighttime party vibes – expect to be doused in champagne as the revelling inevitably spills out onto the beach throughout the evening.
8. SantAnna, Mykonos, Greece – 2.1 million
Chill out in style at SantAnna in Mykonos, with its saltwater pool, chic cabanas and relaxed private beach. Before the party kicks off in the evening you can enjoy relaxing wellness experiences such as massages, pilates, beauty treatments and blowouts, so you can look and feel your best before the festivities kick-off.
9. Phi Beach, Sardinia, Italy – 2 million
Nestled in the rocks lining a stunning coastline on Sardinia’s north coast, Phi Beach is renowned for its relaxed atmosphere and incredible location. From lunch through to dinner, drinks and a nighttime party, it’s the perfect spot for fine food, luxurious settings and plenty of fun, but it’s the dazzling sunsets that really earn this club its high place on our most popular list.
10. Scorpios, Mykonos, Greece – 1.8 million
Scorpios are considered by many to be the best beach club on Mykonos, with a bohemian aesthetic overlooking clear blue seas. Perfect for both day and night, you can lie on a sunbed or cabana, dine on tapas, or take part in the famous Sunset Music Ritual, when the music picks up, the bonfires get lit and the dancing starts in earnest.
- Café del Mar Phuket, Thailand – 1.7 million
- Zero Gravity Dubai, Dubai, UAE – 1.5 million
- La Guerite Cannes, France – 872,200
- Sunset Ashram, Ibiza, Spain – 834,400
- La Fontelina Beach Club, Italy – 832,100
Edited by: Madhura Katti
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation