In the last 10 months, Outrigger Hospitality Group has added five properties throughout the Pacific and Indian Ocean to its global portfolio: Outrigger Khao Lak Beach Resort, Outrigger Surin Beach Resort and Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort in Thailand; the five-star Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort; and Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa on Hawaii Island. To support its long-term growth strategy, the premier beach resort brand has announced several key senior-level appointments:
- Tony Pedroni, Vice President Operations – APAC
- Jason Zvatora, Vice President Commercial Strategy – APAC
- Mike Shaff, Senior Vice President Operations, The Americas
- Jenna Villalobos, Senior Vice President Commercial Strategy
“As Outrigger continues its strategic expansion, getting our toes in the sand with new beach resorts across the globe, having the right leadership team is imperative,” said Jeff Wagoner, President and CEO Outrigger Hospitality Group. “From operations to revenue management, I have full confidence in the expertise of Mike, Jenna, Tony and Jason to navigate Outrigger towards our mission of being the premier beach resort brand in the world.”
As Vice President Operations – APAC, TONY PEDRONI will oversee and direct all hotel operations in the Asia Pacific region. Pedroni first joined Outrigger in 2013 as General Manager of the then Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. He is an experienced global hospitality professional, having served as General Manager for JW Marriott in Thailand; at the Renaissance in South Korea and the Waiohai Beach Club a Marriott Vacation Club Resort in Hawaii, as well as hotel management positions in Kuwait, the United Kingdom and Washington, DC.
Pedroni rejoined Outrigger last year as Area General Manager – Thailand when Outrigger became owner and manager of three Outrigger Resorts in Khao Lak, Surin Beach and Koh Samui. Pedroni has led the renovation of all three properties.
As Vice President Commercial Strategy – APAC, JASON ZVATORA returns to Outrigger and is based in Australia. Zvatora is responsible for driving APAC performance by leading and driving top-line revenue strategies, staying ahead of market trends and directing the property commercial teams to success.
As Senior Vice President Operations, The Americas, MIKE SHAFF will lead both the hotels and resorts operations for The Americas region with a focus on creating positive guest experiences through programming, renovations and repositioning, while driving strong financial performance to ownership. Shaff also assumes oversight of the Hawaii Vacation Condos by Outrigger division.
As Senior Vice President Commercial Strategy, JENNA VILLALOBOS will develop the global commercial strategy for both corporate and property, focusing on the disciplines of revenue strategy, global contact centre, CRM (customer relationship management), business intelligence and website technology.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation