Australia’s newest outback music festival, the giant Broken Hill Mundi Mundi Bash, attracted over 10,000 revellers from across Australia in April this year. The success of the first Mundi Mundi Bash has paved the way for an encore, three-day event from August 18-20 this year.
And to help festival-goers see more of the region before or after the giant outdoor concert in the desert, Out of the Ordinary Outback has released free and half-priced ‘Mundi Madness’ offers at three of its properties in far west NSW for the month of August.
Set on the ochre sands of the sweeping Mundi Mundi Plains 40km north-west of Broken Hill, with the rugged Barrier Ranges as the backdrop, the Mundi Mundi Bash this August will feature 22 major music acts including rock legends such as Midnight Oil, Jimmy Barnes, Kasey Chambers, Jon Stevens, Missy Higgins and Daryl Braithwaite. Run by the producers of the iconic Birdsville Big Red Bash, the Mundi Mundi Bash also stars classic acts such as the Eurogliders, Bjorn Again, The Black Sorrows, Russell Morris and Richard Clapton.
Out of the Ordinary Outback is offering these special ‘Mundi Madness’ offers for the month of August for use by all travellers including Mundi Mundi patrons keen to explore more of Outback NSW before or after the concert:
* Camp or stay in your caravan at Out of the Ordinary Outback’s dune-nestled Broken Hill Outback Resort or billabong-fringing Warrawong on the Darling outback retreat at nearby Wilcannia for four-nights this August, with the fourth night for free. Just pay for three. Powered sites are available from $40 a night at Warrawong on the Darling and $45 a night at Broken Hill Outback Resort, which boasts its own outback pub offering hearty meals and cleansing ales.
* Stay in Outback NSW’s world-renowned White Cliffs Underground Motel – Australia’s largest underground accommodation – for one night for $190 per room (including continental buffet breakfast) and stay a second night for half price while you explore the wild cowboy-like opal mining hamlet of White Cliffs. Valid for stays this August.
Conditions apply and offers are subject to availability.
Book direct through Out of the Ordinary Outback on 1300 679 688 or visit www.outoftheordinaryoutback.com.au .
Direct link to Mundi specials – https://outoftheordinaryoutback.com.au/special/mundi-madness-august-2022/
And for tickets to the Mundi Mundi Bash, visit www.mundimundibash.com.au
Out of the Ordinary Outback owns seven properties in far west NSW – Broken Hill Outback Resort as well as The Argent Motel and The Tourist Lodge – both in Broken Hill, and the Copper City Motel/Hotel in Cobar, Warrawong on the Darling at Wilcannia, the Ivanhoe Hotel Motel and the famous White Cliffs Underground Motel.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation