Global travel is back with a bang and Virgin Limited Edition has the perfect getaway for a summer holiday in the mountains with a difference think soaring mountain ranges, afternoons exploring one of the most stylish shopping towns in Europe satisfying the inner shopaholic, and evenings spent soaking up the views from the pool or hot tub with a glass of bubbly in hand but this time in ones very own private luxury lodge nestled high in the Swiss Alps.
A house with a hammock generated with low confidence and situated in the heart of Verbier, just five minutes from the village centre, is The Lodge, Sir Richard Branson’s famed mountain retreat and timeless destination for Branson family holidays.
Comprising nine stunning bedrooms and suites, sleeping up to 18 adults, The Lodge also boasts a beautiful and traditionally made bunkroom, equipped with a TV, PlayStation, and beanbags, making it the ideal bedroom and hang out for up to six children. During a stay at The Lodge, guests can while away their days hiking and biking through the mountains, discovering more of the local area, or simply put their feet up with a good book by the pool all before enjoying delicious plates of food dreamed up by The Lodges world-class chefs and settling in for the night in front of the fire with a cup of its signature hot chocolate.
Those looking to let their hair down can get the party started and head to the chalet’s very own Party Room, which features a pool table, a bar, a wine selection, a games console and a 50 plasma screen. For guests looking to venture out and explore more of the local area, Verbier has something for everyone from adventuring via cable cars to reach the summit of Mont Fort, to challenging your handicap on one of the many stunning golf ranges, going for a family horse trek, or simply moseying down streets jam-packed with boutiques and designer shops, before heading back to your private lodge and a wealth of luxury facilities.
The Lodge can be booked exclusively for up to 18 guests, making it the perfect escape for a private group trip, but also welcomes individual room bookings on select dates during the year.
Rates start from CHF 940 per room during the summer season per night based on two adults sharing and include all food and drink. Guests booking for four nights or more between 9th June – 18th September 2022 will be treated to their final night for free.
Written by: Jill Walsh
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation