Offering the same fizz, without the fuzz, Australia’s most awardedseltzer company FELLR, has announced further expansion with the launch ofFELLR FREE–A non-alcoholic version of the belovedall natural, gluten free refreshmentavailablefrom July 1st.The unique taste and mouthfeel that’s come to distinguish FELLR from its counterparts hasn’t beenlost, but with FELLR FREE comes the freedom to party till late, drive mates home, and still make it tobrunch the next morning.
In addition to the all-natural component, FELLR FREE is also sugar free, carbfree, only 10 calories per can and available in two flavours, the well-lovedWatermelon,and a brand-new inclusion to the line-up: Mango–A taste of things to come.With a shift in Australian’s drinking habits, people are more conscious about what they’re consuming,particularly within the younger generation.
Whether it be sugar, gluten or alcohol, FELLR want drinkersto know it’s okay to take some time off and enjoy clarity without missing their favourite libation.
A recent study by theAustralian Institute of Health and Welfareshowed around400,000 peoplegave up alcohol between 2016 and 2019.Exploring the growth of the non-alcohol space,FELLRCo-Founder Will Morgannotes, “Compound this with the change in people’s habits changing throughCOVID lockdowns, seeing a larger focus on mental health and clarity, and it’s clear why the Non-Alcspace has really hit its stride across numerous categories. People are cool with taking a break fromalcohol these days, something we totally get behind.
On the development of FELLR’s new additionsMorganexplains“We’ve used our custom fermentationmethod and unique yeast, to brew, ferment and blend this product to create a truly refreshing and low-calorie beverage.”The introduction of the non-alcoholic range follows on from FELLR’s international success at some ofthe world’s most lauded drinks awards with the brand earning the title ofbest brewed hard seltzerwhen they took out theBrewedMaster Award at the Hard Seltzer Masters in the UKfor theirpassionfruit creation.
The award compliments the group’sGold from this year’s World PremixAwards, Silver at the San Francisco Spirits Awards, and top spot inVintage Cellar’s ‘Best of’Awardsfor the seltzer category locally.FELLR Co-Founder Andy Skoraadds “At FELLR, innovation isa core pillar of what we do, so we’realways keen to push the bar in multiple categories, and Non-Alc is something we saw reallycomplimented our core range. It’s the same great FELLR taste our drinkers love, but without the alcoholand a fraction of the calories! We’ve already seen the overwhelming customer need for light, refreshing,low calorie alcoholic beverages, so we expect see huge opportunity for great tasting, guilt free, non-alcoholic Pre-Mixes in this space”.
FELLR FREEis all natural, sugar free, carb free, non-alcoholic, 10 calories per can and gluten free.They’re available nationwide from July 1st atRRP 4 pack of 330ml $16fromselected stores andonline at Boozebud and VOLY. Find your closest retailer at www.drinkfellr.com/non-alcENDMEDIA ENQUIRIES:Ali Smyth @ Electric
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience