Walk among giants and try casting your very own fossil at the National Dinosaur Museum. Established in 1993 the museum is a must-visit for families looking for an insight into Earth’s long and dynamic history. The museum houses life-sized dinosaur models, skeletons, skulls and animatronic dinosaurs and visitors can navigate through millions of years of Earth’s ancient past. Featuring guided tours and a giftshop; the experience is one the whole family will enjoy. Make the most with the Gold Creek Adventure Tickets, featuring four attractions (Cockington Green Gardens, Canberra Walk-In Aviary, Canberra Reptile Zoo and the National Dinosaur Museum) on the one ticket, valid from 12 months from date of purchase.
Travel from the centre of an earthquake, to the heart of a beehive and then all the way to outer space with a visit to Questacon. The National Science and Technology Centre offers hands-on experiences to challenge every mind including the terrifying vertical slide and a ginormous model of the moon. Feel like a wizard as your hover your hands over giant balls of electricity or talk to a robot as you enter the new world of artificial intelligence.
Get up close and personal with some of the world’s most amazing creatures with a National Zoo & Aquarium encounter. Canberra’s National Zoo & Aquarium offers one of the most amazing animal experiences in Australia – the opportunity to provide hands-on enrichment for one of these amazing big cats. During your Meet-A-Cheetah experience, you will be in the same enclosure with an unrestrained, fully grown adult cheetah.
Challenge the family at Canberra’s only purpose-built board game restaurant. Guild is a unique restaurant tucked away on Bailey’s Corner in Canberra’s CBD. Offering an Italian-style menu of delicious woodfired pizza and pasta; the casual, family-style atmosphere is a perfect stop to fill hungry tummies after a busy day exploring the capital.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation