Mandarin Oriental, Paris continues to expand the Group’s collaboration with StayOne, the like-minded community allowing luxury travellers to experience the finest one percent of homes, La Vie Française: Paris to Côte d’Azur. Providing the ultimate French experience, this exclusive offer combines a stay at the award-winning Mandarin Oriental, Paris with private jet transfers down to the French Riviera and a week-long stay at one of the recently launched Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes, operated in partnership with StayOne.
Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes, in partnership with StayOne, launched in March 2022 and offers a branded collection of the world’s finest luxurious private villas and mansions, handpicked by the Group for their outstanding quality and sought-after locations, while also providing exceptional service and experiences in keeping with the legendary hospitality of the award-winning brand.
Available now through 31 October 2022, La Vie Française: Paris to Côte d’Azur allows guests to explore Paris with a two-night stay at the luxurious Parisian Apartment (the top suite at Mandarin Oriental, Paris) and then be whisked down by private jet to the French Riviera for a week of coastal glamour in Èze or just outside Saint-Tropez in one of the two Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes in the region. To enhance the Parisian experience, guests will be welcomed with a private rooftop cocktail reception at Mandarin Oriental, Paris and discover the city’s hidden gems with a private “Secrets of Paris” tour during their stay.
Upon reaching the south coast, the opulence continues in one of two Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes. Either land into Nice and be chauffeured the short drive to La Maison vue de Saint Jean, Èze or elect to fly to Toulon or Saint-Tropez and settle into Villa Oxygen, Grimaud. Both Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes include daily housekeeping, private chef service, a dedicated concierge and luxurious Mandarin Oriental amenities.
“Mandarin Oriental, Paris is delighted to be collaborating with StayOne on this experience. We have an aligned mission to provide the finest travel and hospitality experiences, and we look forward to creating new memorable moments of delight for our guests,” added Geraldine Dobey, General Manager and Area Vice President, Operations of Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
“Our collaboration with Mandarin Oriental has created a unique offering in the luxury villa market and we are incredibly pleased to be co-creating further end-to-end luxury experiences for our esteemed members,” said Thomas Bennett, CEO & Co-Founder of StayOne. “La Vie Française experience showcases the best of French glamour, seamlessly pairing chic Paris with the beautiful French Riviera.”
To book the La Vie Française: Paris to Côte d’Azur experience, please register your enquiry directly with StayOne via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or browse the offering in more detail at our website.
Available through 31 October 2022, the standard (but fully customisable) La Vie Française experience includes the following for up to eight adults:
- 2-night accommodation at Mandarin Oriental’s top suite, The Parisian Apartment
- During the stay at Mandarin Oriental, Paris:
- A private rooftop cocktail and canape reception, on the apartment’s private outdoor terrace
- A private 3-hour “Secrets of Paris” tour – discover Paris and its greatest secrets through a bespoke tour of the capital. With a personal guide, visit the hidden spots that only the informed can appreciate
- Private jet transfer from Paris to the French Riviera (Nice, Toulon or Saint Tropez airport depending on the villa of choice) and luxury car transfers to and from the airport
- 7-nights fully-serviced accommodation at one of two Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes; La Maison vue de Saint Jean in Eze or Villa Oxygen in Grimaud with:
- 8-hours daily housekeeping
- Private chef service
- Dedicated concierge
- Luxurious Mandarin Oriental amenities
Rates vary depending on booking dates, villa selection and group size, terms and conditions apply. The offer is subject to availability. All travel is subject to government rules and regulations, including permits and permissions.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation