Beyond Times Square BTSQ, a destination management company with a 19-year history of delivering tailormade, luxury travel programs with authentic local experiences, announces its summer of 2022 catalogue of luxury history tours in Boston. These unique offerings take travel as a living classroom to a level of luxury that includes everything you would expect in private VIP tours and more. Featuring seasoned local tour guides who are not only licensed but also have extensive knowledge of the history of Boston’s attractions, these experiences are highly sought after by sophisticated visitors to the city.
The best part Every one of them can be customized to meet the guest’s travel passions, needs and interests including the itinerary, the timing of the tour and the pick-up and drop-off locations. They also include luxury vehicles with professional drivers where applicable, supreme hospitality and a 247 support number should guests need to make any adjustments or special requests while travelling.
Sophisticated travellers seek private, bespoke travel experiences. Beyond Times Square is dedicated to catering to the demand in the high-end travel market and has served travel fans and luxury travel advisors all over the world, said Joel Cohen, General Manager at BTSQ. Every day, we research and gather knowledge and insights from destination experts and feedback from travellers to optimize our luxury tours. Included in the lineup are the following experiences Discover Boston Private Sightseeing Program This four-hour city tour highlights Boston’s historical sites including Faneuil Hall, Paul Reveres House, the Old North Church and more.
Private Historic Boston Pub Crawl Combine history and hops on this two-hour-and-15-minute pub crawl that takes you to four of Boston’s historic taverns where you’ll drink and discover little-known facts. Private North End Italian Food Tasting Tour Savor three hours of scrumptious Italian food tastings with a side of history aka the history of the charming North End area of Beantown.
Freedom Trail Private Walking Tour Explore Revolutionary Boston for an hour and a half as you take in the historical sites along the Freedom Trail from Boston Common to Faneuil Hall. Day Trip from BostonSalem Private Sightseeing Program Travels to Salem on this half-day trip where you’ll learn about its infamous witch trials and maritime importance.
Day Trip from Boston Lexington and Concord Private Sightseeing Program- Paul Reveres famous ride from Boston to Lexington and Concord to warn them that the British were coming is the topic of this four-hour tour.
Written by: Jill Walsh
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation