Geomagworld has innovated since 1998 when they invented the first magnetic construction toy. Fast forward to 2022 and they continue to lead in their field. A primary mission is to encourage playing together for a healthy planet. Since Geomag toys are focussed on the healthy development of children, they feel equally responsible for the health and the future of the environment that children are growing up in. Geomag creates their wonderful toys in Switzerland and uses 100% renewable energy to manufacture them. The latest innovation is the eco-friendly range which is made from 100% recycled plastic. Geomag offers educational and magnetic toys for all children 3+ and now being made from 100% recycled plastic allows for a greener way to play.
Redefine with Green Lines
Geomag’s open-ended play systems provide unlimited building options that promote free building and stimulate creativity. In 2020 the classic range was redefined with a revolutionary green range: a market-leading innovation that both consumers and the planet will love. They are committed to making learning fun and creating toys from 100% recycled plastic. When play is fun, it allows children to learn, and the new 2021 Geomag Supercolor range ticks both of those boxes.
Inspire imaginations by creating limitless constructions
It’s not always easy to make learning interesting but Geomag’s new range of Supercolor sets makes certain that children and adults alike will continue to nurture that curiosity to explore and create and above all else, have fun whilst doing it. The Geomag Supercolor sets, available in different numbers of pieces, contain a mixture of panels, magnetic rods, and metal spheres that offer an explosion of new colours to allow building of bigger and brighter stable structures. Even the most demanding of creative spirits will not fail to be challenged in inventing and building endless numbers of three-dimensional structures.
Children learn best through creative and open-ended play. Geomag’s award-winning toys are STEM-certified and Good Toy Guide accredited among others ensuring that children can learn key skills through the joy of building, construction, and even demolishing their creations. Packed full of Invisible forces that make the rods, spheres, and panels together the 52-piece set allows children to build endless designs, from towers, animals, balls, domes are more. Kids will be attracted to Geomag and be immersed into the power of magnetism. Geomag provides toys for all ages, so everyone can see, feel, and experience the magical powers of magnetic play. The Geomag 378 Supercolor 52 piece can be found at Kidstuff.com.Au for $59.99
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation