What kind of Arkansas traveller are you?
The new “My Trip” quiz from Arkansas Tourism will help you find out.
By answering a few simple questions such as “Who is your travelling buddy?” and “What view do you want to wake up to?,” participants are matched with an Arkansas adventure that aligns their interests with The Natural State’s best destinations and attractions.
And the best part is, your dream trip doesn’t have to remain a dream.
By completing Arkansas Tourism’s “My Trip” quiz, users will be entered to win a free Arkansas vacation – with a customized itinerary based on their unique personality.
The Natural State is home to seven national park sites, 52 state parks, two and a half million acres of national forests, as well as some of the Mid-South’s best food, cultural destinations and live entertainment.
Whether your happy place is hiking in the Ozarks, duck hunting in the Delta, or relaxing on Bathhouse Row in Hot Springs, Arkansas has something for everyone.
To enter, complete the “My Trip” quiz at https://www.arkansas.com/
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation