Intrepid Travel, Australia’s largest adventure tour company, has announced a huge flash sale, with up to 20% off all domestic and international trips. For five days only, Aussies can save big time on small group adventures across the globe, including Intrepid’s Premium range.
From the 14 to 18 June 2022, travellers can save on unforgettable Intrepid Travel trips for travel until 20 December 2022.
20% off trips for travel by 31 August 2022
15% off trips for travel 1 September to 31 October 2022
10% off trips for travel 1 November to 20 December 2022
For a limited time only travellers can save on Intrepid’s most popular experiences, from snorkelling in the warm waters of the Aegean Sea, sailing down Halong Bay’s limestone karsts and island caves, to swimming in Iceland’s famous Blue Lagoon.
“With a huge demand for experience-rich and adventure-based travel, we are excited to launch our first flash sale of the year” says Sarah Clark, Managing Director at Intrepid Travel.
“It is not too late for travellers to book their 2022 adventure. With experiences for all budgets, travellers can now seize the opportunity to save on Intrepid’s most popular adventures across the world.”
Sample highlights from Intrepid Travel’s flash sale include:
Travellers can save on an enticing escape by locking in the Morocco Uncovered. Highlights include admiring the impressive Roman ruins of Volubilis, discovering the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert and strolling through the blue streets of Chefchaouen.
Save up to 20% on a captivating tour on the Vietnam Express Southbound. Highlights include sailing through Halong Bay’s limestone karsts and island caves, travelling like a local on a motorbike tour, and wandering through the remarkably well-preserved streets of Hoi An’s Old Town
Travellers can embark on a colourful Greek Islands tour with up to 20% off Athens to Santorini. Highlights include swimming and snorkelling in the warm waters of the Aegean Sea, indulging in delicious seafood dinners in traditional tavernas as Rembetika music floats around you and walking along the volcanic rim of the island from Thira to Oia.
Save up to 20% on a premium exploration through the beautifully rugged landscapes of Iceland’s western peninsulas on Premium Iceland. Highlights include enjoying a boat cruise between icebergs at Glacier Lagoon, trekking around vast waterside craters, visiting local artisans in Grundarfjordur and charming fishing villages, and dipping your toes in the Arctic Ocean.
As with all Intrepid Travel trips, the local range is 100% carbon-offset and designed to have a low environmental footprint while having a positive impact on local communities. All Intrepid trips operate under Safe Travel protocols developed and endorsed by the World Travel & Tourism Council. Travellers can also book with confidence with Intrepid’s flexible bookings policy.
For more information please visit: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/au/flash-sale (live from 00:01 AEST Tue, 14 June).
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience