This week we bring new Oceania Industry fares. Industry rates are hugely discounted across all suites and staterooms from Penthouse to Inside, as available. The discounts are up to 70%.
These are the greatest value for peak season sailings in Europe.
Oceania, 5 star, has a fleet of 6 luxurious ships: 4 with a maximum of 684 guests and 2 larger with 1250 guests. Oceania’s tagline “the finest cuisine at sea” offers guests complimentary dining in all of its main and specialty restaurants onboard. For the real ‘foodies’ there are Culinary Discovery shore excursions on some sailings. You are in for a real treat! Small ship luxury cruising is elegant, personalised and intimate. Onboard enriching activities, entertainment, wellness centres, and boutiques, along with the bars and restaurants will all vie for your time. Each will provide a lasting memorable pampering experience – cruising is a total holiday experience.
Be really pampered – check out the privileges for Penthouse Suites and Concierge Staterooms.
Oceania – remarkable industry rates
Many new cruises
Up to 70% discount on all cabin types
Savings and discounts are per person
Adriatic & Greek Islands Jul 10 nights Balcony from
$9320, TIC $3029
Turkey & Greek Islands 10 nights Penthouse from
$11770, TIC $4499
London/Copenhagen Jul 12 nights Balcony from
$11460 yours $3549
Oslo/North Cape/London Aug 18 nights Concierge from
$17710, TIC $5859
Athens/Barcelona Aug 12 nights Balcony from
$10950, for you $4079
Greece & Turkey Jul 10 nights Balcony from
$9750, TIC 2479
Copenhagen/Stockholm Aug 11 nights Penthouse from
$12780, TIC $4889
All Tic members eligible
Don’t miss out on these savings
Many more Oceania sailings on our website.
For all Oceania sailings, click here
For bookings or additional information contact your Professional Team at The Industry Club on 02 9700 8711 or at email@example.com
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience