It is one of those ‘of course!’ moments for most of us. Still, the environment has become ever more politicised in some ways, a left-wing, right-wing war that makes no sense at all anymore.
No one owns it, yet everyone should own or have a stake in a healthy environment, so my appeal is for collaboration and cooperation on the most significant issue on Earth, our planet. There are two responses to overwhelming odds. One is to think it is too much to take on and do nothing. The other, the Great Plains’ way, is to gather friends to help.
As a result, we at Great Plains are reaching out across disciplines across philosophies.
Next week, we will announce an initiative that sweeps across all of these to significantly enhance the environment in collaboration with many we have approached. When we developed Rhinos Without Borders, it was with our partners at andBeyond. The Big Cats Initiative was with our friends at National Geographic, and as we go forward, it will be with these collaborations in mind.
Indeed, this moment in time needs a call to action; the environment deserves it.
Written by: Great Plains Conservation
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation