Today, Vancation announced the launch of its online RV rental and marketplace platform to offer a more cost-effective and seamless customer experience for both campervan owners and consumers looking to rent. With over 1,100 listings available across multiple cities in the U.S., the platform offers a wide range of models from classic vans to luxury motorhomes to fit every travel experience.
Since the pandemic and travel restrictions were put in place, many Americans turned to rent RVs and campervans as an alternative to their usual vacations. It’s estimated that 65 million Americans are planning a trip using an RV within the upcoming year and of those, 85% are first time renters. Due to the rising increase in popularity, the RV rental market is now projected to be worth $810M by 2028.
With Vancation, RV owners can save an average of 65% on service fees compared to the leading online rental platforms. Owners will also be able to make additional profit by offering markups such as optional damage protection, premium itineraries & other add-ons.
The online portal makes it easy for RV owners to list their vans while having complete control over specifics such as how long the van can be rented, the age of the driver, and how far the van can travel, giving peace of mind to all owners.
Vancation stands out from all the other RV rental platforms due to being able to offer unique capabilities and offerings to its customers such as:
A 6% renter referral commission and $60 per owner referred who successfully signs up and receives a booking.
Premium customer support gives both owners and renters around the clock support for any issues that may arise during bookings and travel
Fully insured campervans & RVs offer $1 Million liability protection and up to $200,000 damage protection on every camper
24/7 Roadside Assistance means Vancation will dispatch a roadside professional if there are any issues, such as a dead battery, lockout or flat tire
“By focusing on campervans and unique RVs, we are building a supply that customers will be excited to choose from while saving money compared to similar platforms,” says Steven Dietrich, Founder and CEO at Vancation. “For owners, we’re focused on offering a hassle-free full service that brings simplicity and peace of mind.”
What was once an inclusive leisure holiday for only those that could afford an RV, is now becoming a national vacation experience that many can enjoy due to rental platforms.
Edited by: Matthew Thomas
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience