SIXT has launched a new partnership with Virgin Australia’s Velocity Frequent Flyer loyalty program, which will see over 10 million Australian and New Zealand members earn Points when booking a hire car with SIXT.
To celebrate the launch of the partnership Velocity members who book and travel with SIXT before 30th April 2022 will receive six Velocity Status Credits along with double Velocity Points for Australia rentals.
SIXT Australia CEO, Matthew Beattie, said SIXT was proud to be the latest partner to join Velocity Frequent Flyer.
“Building on our launch of SIXT in Australia last year, we’re excited to be partnering with Virgin Australia’s Velocity Frequent Flyer program to give our customers even more benefits when booking a hire car with SIXT,” Mr Beattie said.
“With the Easter holidays fast approaching, this is a great opportunity for customers to book a car for their getaway in Australia and earn bonus Velocity Points and Status Credits for their next holiday.”
“Our customers can book a wide range of vehicles, including cars, vans, trucks, and the largest fleet of electric vehicles for hire in Australia.”
A Velocity Frequent Flyer spokesperson welcomed SIXT to the program.
“SIXT is one of the leading global car rental companies and we’re really proud to be partnering with them to give our members more ways to earn Points when hiring a vehicle in Australia or throughout the globe,” they said.
“We are incredibly focussed on bringing our members more value every day and the partnership is a really great example of how we are expanding the Velocity Frequent Flyer loyalty program to do just that.
“Velocity members who hire a vehicle with SIXT will be able to earn between three and six Points per $1 of eligible spend or 800 and 1600 Points per overseas booking, which is just excellent value.
“Members can use their Velocity Frequent Flyer Points for new bookings, Business Class upgrades, or to redeem through a variety of other rewards including gift cards or purchases through the Velocity e-Store,” they said.
SIXT is an award winning and leading international mobility and vehicle hire brand, originating out of Germany. The SIXT network globally has a fleet of over 200,000 vehicles across more than 2,000 locations in 110 countries, offering rent, share, ride and subscribe products to consumers around the world.
NRMA’s car & truck rental operations in Australia operating as SIXT Australia comprise a fleet of over 16,000 vehicles across more than 160 locations nationwide, including a growing fleet of electric vehicles.
For more information on the partnership, and for full terms and conditions of the promotion visit: https://experience.
velocityfrequentflyer.com/ partners-offers/cars-hotels/ sixt#offers
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation