With the continued uncertainty posed by COVID-19, Destination Food will present the incredible conference and full speaker line up online in 2022!
Australia’s own food tourism industry conference, Destination Food will be held on Wednesday, 23 February, 2022, starting at 11am AEDT (10am QLD time).
Delegates will hear from a variety of leading voices in the food tourism space, including Joost Bakker (Future Food System, Silo by Joost), Dianne Dredge (The Tourism CoLab) and Susannah George (Urban List).
Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet up in the virtual lounge, chat with other delegates via video calls and be part of Destination Food’s lively cocktail hour.
A Bundaberg Tasting Box, valued at more than $80, a showcase of the Bundaberg region’s deliciousness and enterprise, will be delivered to Australian delegates so that they can enjoy the taste of our event host.
We’ve introduced a Team Ticket for everyone in the food tourism sector who wants their whole team to experience Destination Food. Imagine the fun and the team-building value to attend this prestigious event together.
Tickets options to Destination Food include:
- Individual Conference-only Pass $99;
- Individual Conference ticket, plus Bundaberg Tasting Box $130
- TeamTicket (for four people), plus Bundaberg Tasting Box for four $399.
Destination Food 2022 is set to deliver a stellar program providing delegates with that essential creative injection that will help you and your team to design winning recovery plans as we learn to live with the Covid-19 virus and negotiate the impact it has had on our industry
The virtual format allows delegates to attend the event without having to worry about last-minute travel restrictions or isolation, a way forward that we hope to show how our industry can be more strategic and conscious as we forge into the future.
Destination Food 2022
11.00 am – 5.00 pm AEDT
Wednesday 23 February 2022
Live online – view program here
Tickets from $99 including post event access to all conference sessions.
More information and tickets go to destination-food.com.au
Media contact: Holly Galbraith / email@example.com / 0432 274 846
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation