Cruise Traveller says that adventure seekers who prefer to explore the wilderness with a private butler on hand can enjoy the wild, remote and spectacular Kimberley in 2023 aboard Silversea’s five-star exploration ship, Silver Explorer.
With a bonus onboard spending credit available for bookings made by January 16, 2022, Cruise Traveller, is offering an exclusive, 19-night, all-inclusive ‘Wild Western Australia and the Kimberley’ package including flights, hotels and a voyage aboard the luxurious, 144-guest expedition ship, Silver Explorer, with two departures with identical itineraries are available – Darwin to Perth on August 8, 2023, and Perth to Darwin on August 25, 2023.
Boasting a refined and intimate elegance, Silver Explorer offers a fine dining restaurant and alfresco grill restaurant, two lounges, panoramic library, fitness centre and spa, two deck whirlpools, 12 Zodiac boats for off-ship exploration, an expert expedition team and personalised service. Renowned for her intuitive, personalised service, Silver Explorer offers every guest the bucket-list luxury of a private butler. And every stateroom aboard the luxe ship is a suite boasting ocean views.
Cruise Traveller’s unique package offers a flight to either Darwin or Perth from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth, one-night’s hotel accommodation pre-cruise and post-cruise, a 17-night voyage from Darwin to Perth or vice versa and a flight home from Perth or Darwin at the end of the adventure.
The voyage aboard Silver Explorer traces the entire coastline of WA between Darwin and Perth, showcasing secluded and remote islands, wilderness areas, spectacular waterfalls, indigenous rock art, abundant wildlife and majestic coastal cliffs that glow flame red at sunset.
Destinations include Vansittart Bay, famous King George Falls and Mitchell Falls and the world-renowned natural wonder of Horizontal Falls where the ocean surges at high tide through a narrow break in the cliffs. The itinerary also features the pristine Buccaneer and Dampier archipelagoes, the far-flung Lacepede, Montebello and Abrolhos islands with their abundance of wildlife and colourful history, the underwater wonderland of Ningaloo Reef and also wild Dirk Hartog Island off Australia’s most westerly point.
The cruise includes complimentary meals, beverages, Wi-Fi, gratuities, enrichment lectures, off-ship excursions and the personal service of a private butler. The package is available on August 8 or August 25, 2023.
Edited by: John Alwyn-Jones, Cruise Editor
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience