Stephen Crystal of SCCG Management announces the extension of its business development partnership with Bettorlogic to bring sports betting digital marketing and CRM technology to North America.
Stephen Crystal, SCCG Founder, announced today that the company has extended its partnership with Bettorlogic, whose technology leverages the customer’s existing sportsbook player data to give sports bettors reasons to place a bet – in retail outlets, push notifications on mobile devices, emails or SMS. Said Crystal, “We are excited to see our clients and partners eager to adopt Bettorlogic’s suite of solutions that give operators highly customizable tools they can take direct control of their customer communication and engagement. These mature and robust suites of tools have a 15-year track record of helping operators increase turnover and engage customers by delivering reasons for customers to keep bets in action.”
– Bettortech leverages customer transactional data, bet preferences, preferred sports, events and frequency of wagering, bet type, staking, odds, territory, win/loss ratios, and more.
– BetPropensity creates profiles that allow customer call to action messaging to be tailor-made for the bettor.
– Bettorlogic engages customers across all channels, including mobile, online widgets, retail displays, and push notifications with editorial content, schedules, exciting bet types, relevant bet opportunity related facts, all tailored to keep the player in action.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam