Europe’s largest river cruise operator, CroisiEurope, has announced details of its planned restart of European river, canal and ocean cruises with a gradual resumption from June in strict compliance with the Bureau Veritas certified sanitary protocols.
Until 31st August, all cruises qualify for CroisiEurope’s relaxed booking conditions (more details on our website) which include a full refund should the cruise be cancelled by CroisiEurope and moving a booking free of charge to any other departure in 2021 or 2022 more than 30 days prior to departure.
The safety and wellbeing of guests and crew remains CroisiEurope’s top priority and since last year the company has worked successfully with Bureau Veritas for the “SAFEGUARD” certification of its ships. The Safeguard Certification Label ensures the proper application of preventive sanitary measures, which have been subject to a rigorous auditing process and confirm that crew members have been thoroughly trained to implement them. These measures will be further strengthened this year with the introduction of a new procedure, Test & Board, with guests needing to provide proof of vaccination or a negative PCR or rapid antigen test prior on embarkation.
Guarantors of quality criteria that have made the reputation of the company: intimate-sized ships, service, gastronomy, cultural dimension, the management and its teams are mobilizing for a successful recovery under optimal conditions for everyone.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam