As we all continue to suffer from the lockdown of Australia’s international borders, it is nice to dream sometimes and take oneself off to the fragrant flowers, azure blue waters and waving palms of French Polynesia, well now you can, with Gaugin calling for you, Paul that is!
Tahiti is famous for its postcard perfect volcanoes, colourful coral reefs, crystal waters and myriad marine life. The Polynesian islands, made famous by the Mutiny on the Bounty and immortalised by painters such as Paul Gauguin, attracting visitors as much for the magic of Polynesian laid-back culture and lifestyle as the physical beauty.
So, come on, fulfil that dream with multi award-winning Paul Gauguin Cruises who have released an exclusive limited offer to entice travellers to discover this idyllic destination on 15 of their 7-night Tahiti & The Society Islands departures between April and December 2021, with a reduced Rate Offer valid from Monday 19 October until Friday 6 November 2020.
Highlights of the cruises from Papeete onboard Le Paul Gauguin include the Society Islands and a visit to the voluptuous island of Huahine, the private island of Motu Mahana in Taha Lagoon and the classic paradise of Bora Bora with its tropical vegetation and volcanic Mount Otemanu. Of course, this itinerary includes Moorea in the Windward Island archipelago, renowned for its stunning bays, verdant valleys and surrounding reefs.
Perfect cruises for an idyllic romantic escape, groups of friends or families, these 7-night voyages, commencing and concluding in Papeete, with 15 departures dates to choose from.
The Internationally recognised, multi award-winning Le Paul Gauguin is a small ship with just 166 cabins and suites, all with sea views, designed to provide guests incredible panoramic views across the translucent waters of the South Pacific, and the ship’s open and tranquil layout is matched by elegant decoration that pays tribute to Polynesian culture, plus a chic, laid-back atmosphere is perfect for either friendly get-togethers in the vessel’s shared spaces or plenty of peace and quiet – the option is yours.
The calm ambience of the ship is maintained through impeccable, unobtrusive service provided by the ship’s onboard Polynesian hosts, who will share their knowledge and traditions throughout your voyage, with three onboard restaurants available as part of the Paul Gauguin all-inclusive experience, where guests will delight in the blend of French cuisine and Polynesian flavours through a unique menu carefully created by Michelin-starred Chef, Jean-Pierre Vigato, without doubt, a culinary experience to remember!
A report by John Alwyn-Jones
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam