Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary and destination-focused cruise line, will be hosting its fifth webinar tomorrow as part of its educational series for Australia and New Zealand travel partners. Following a high uptake for the cruise line’s previous sessions, the latest webinar will assist agents with their ability to book group allotments.
Taking place on Thursday 13th August, from 1:00pm to 1:30pm AEST, (3:00pm to 3:30pm NZST), ‘Growing Group Business’ will provide an in-depth overview of the group booking process, and outline the benefits for travel partners and their clients.
During the session, host James Sitters, Oceania Cruises Business Development Manager, QLD, WA & NT, will also provide insights into the line’s Tour Conductor Credits and other rewards for agents, and will share his hot tips on how to find and market to groups.
For agents wanting to increase their share of group business, Oceania Cruises encourages them to register for this webinar here. Travel partners are also encouraged to submit questions ahead of each session to email@example.com.
Oceania Cruises’ past webinars can be viewed here.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam