With only a few seats left now is your last chance to book the all-inclusive ’17 Day Highlights of New Zealand’ escorted coach tour! Departing 15 March 2020, experience the iconic attractions of New Zealand, including the breathtaking Milford Sound, the world-renowned scenic rail journey – The TranzAlpine and the magnificent Bay of Islands.
The tour is escorted by well-known South Australian tour host, Shirley Tamm, who has over 36 years’ experience in the travel industry.
According to Shirley “This is the ideal way to discover New Zealand for those who prefer travelling in the safety of a group and like meeting new people. I’m with my guests all day every day and take the stress out of their travel, so they can just have a truly wonderful holiday.”
Over 17 days this amazing tour visits New Zealand’s much-loved towns and cities including Christchurch, Omarama, Dunedin, Te Anau, Milford Sound, Queenstown, Arrowtown, Fox Glacier, Arthrs Pass, Picton, Wellington, Taupo, Rotorua, Auckland and Bay of Islands
Tour highlights include: a Haggis Ceremony and gift; visiting Larnach Castle; a Milford Sound Cruise and lunch; cruising Lake Wakatipu on the TSS Earnslaw; visiting Lakes District Museum; the TranzAlpine Rail Journey; cruising on the Interislander Ferry; visiting Te Papa – New Zealand’s National Museum; the Skyline Rotorua Gondola and Luge Ride; Agrodome; Thermal mud pools and geyser; experiencing a traditional Maori Hangi and concert; a Dolphin / Hole in the Rock Cruise at Bay of Islands; visiting Kauri Museum and enjoying a city sights tour of Christchurch, Dunedin, Wellington and Auckland.
The tour departing from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane is $5614 per person twin share, the tour departing from Adelaide is priced at $5914 per person twin share and the tour departing from Perth is $6164 per person twin share.
Tour prices include return airfares, personalised meet and greet on arrival, return airport transfers in New Zealand, 48 seat modern coach travel with two door access, restroom, reclining seats and panoramic windows, professional Coach Captain and Tour Guide, 16 nights 3.5 star hotel accommodation, five two night stays, hotel porterage, four cruises , all sightseeing and pre-paid attractions, comprehensive documentation pack, 16 cooked breakfasts, 12 sumptuous dinners including three specialty dinners, one picnic lunch and one delicious Devonshire Tea at Larnach Castle.
For bookings or further information contact: Australian Holiday Centre on 1300 799 342
- Viking.TV celebrates one year of award winning programming
- KINTO Increases Hire Car Fleet by more than 50%
- Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Joins Bespoke Personalized Wedding Package By Fairmont In Partnership With Neil Lane
- Silversea Offers Guests Included Business Class Air On Select Asian Voyages
- Marina Bay Sands launches Virtual Meeting Place, a first for MICE venues
- Philippe Leboeuf Receives Best Independent Hotelier of The World Award
- Two Of The World’s Finest Join Forces: Kulm Hotel St. Moritz And Mauro Colagreco
- Phuket’s Tourism Thrives: Success Amidst Infrastructure Woes
- EBRD and UNWTO Partner to Boost Tourism Recovery
- Reconnect At Baros For This Year’s Festive Season