Due to popular demand, Princess Cruises, the international premium cruise line known for its legacy of romance, announced a second Valentine’s Day cruise departing from Los Angeles to Mexico, to break the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the largest multi-location vow renewal.
Officiated by the very first Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter, the ceremony will take place onboard MedallionClass-ship, Royal Princess, setting sail from Los Angeles from 10 February 2020 on a five-night, round-trip cruise to Mexico that includes an overnight stay in Cabo San Lucas, home of Lover’s Beach.
This newly added Cabo San Lucas Getaway cruise coincides with the previously announced MedallionClass-ship, Regal Princess’ Valentine’s Day cruise, a seven-night Western Caribbean voyage sailing from Ft. Lauderdale from 9 February 2020. Couples on Regal Princess will renew their vows in a ceremony officiated by The Love Boat stars Gavin MacLeod, who portrayed the endearing Captain Stubing with his television daughter, Jill Whelan, who played Vicki, serving as matron of honour.
The mass renewal of vows ceremonies will take place simultaneously on February 11, 2020, with two official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Adjuducators on each ship to verify the record.
The very first couple to marry from The Bachelorette, Trista and Ryan Sutter met and fell in love in 2002, when she was America’s first Bachelorette, on the most popular reality dating show in television history. The couple wed on December 3, 2003, drawing over 26 million viewers, making it one of the most-widely viewed episodes in all of reality television. They celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary serving as the godparents of Ruby Princess in 2008. The couple currently resides in Vail, Colorado, with their two children Max and Blakesley.
“We’re honoured to officiate this world record title attempt, renewal of vows ceremony onboard Royal Princess, reminding couples about the importance of making time to celebrate romance and their love for one another,” said Trista Sutter. “Ryan and I are also celebrating 16 years of marriage this year and know first-hand that a cruise is the perfect way to reconnect with one another.”
Additional romantic touches and activities will be available on both cruises, offering the perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day in 2020.
Interested couples are encouraged to book now by contacting a professional Travel Agent, Cruise Holiday Planner, calling 13 24 88 or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com. To learn more about celebrating special occasions with Princess, visit princess.com/
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience