The new digital platform offering additional travel benefits for DreamTrips(TM) Members in Asia has been a runaway success in just over two months since it was launched in Asia Pacific. While the number of sign-ins in Asia is commercial-in-confidence, it is already in the tens of thousands and growing exponentially. The platform was also launched in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) in November, to an already equally strong response.
This new platform offered by Rovia and based on technology developed by SOR Technology, LLC allows DreamTrips Members in Asia to apply rewards credits to lower the cost of bookings on hotels, car rentals, weekly stays and activities; and, the platform offers deals on flights, hotels, cruises, car rentals, weekly stays, and activities. Platinum Members also receive access to vacation in home stays, as well as sailboat and yacht experiences.
Rovia is the fulfillment partner in 37 markets for DreamTrips, a travel and leisure club where members enjoy customized travel opportunities and valuable deals at select restaurants, hotels, excursions and entertainment venues globally. The DreamTrips Membership appeals to travelers in global markets and provides unique travel benefits and perks to its members.
DreamTrips Rewards, accessible through the dreamtrips.com website, features deals in-language and displays pricing in local currency. For the APAC region, these languages include Simplified Chinese (Mandarin), Traditional Chinese, Malay and English. Members can also pay online and have their payments processed in their local currency.
Rovia President, Jim Menge, said: “This is a remarkable outcome in a very sophisticated travel market. It shows that our technology platform powering the DreamTrips Rewards program appeals to travelers in international markets and provides unique travel benefits, as well as the opportunity to have shared experiences traveling the world together.”
Riding on the success of the launch, Rovia has plans to expand the product offering in 2019 and enhance the rewards platform. This may include adding additional regions and adding merchandise as well as promotional and destination deals pages/ themed pages, and flash sales. Also, Rovia plans to improve the way rewards credits are accumulated and converted by members to support a better member experience and greater member satisfaction.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam