Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness is built on the banks of the River, on the lands of an old colonial hacienda.
Just half an hour from the city of Cusco, and 30 minutes from the train station in Ollantaytambo, en route to Machu Picchu.
Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel is the essence of luxury and comfort in the heart of the Inca city. A museum hotel built in a colonial mansion of the XVI century, which houses more than 300 pieces of art between paintings of the Cuzco school, colonial sculptures and carvings which transport us to the greatness of the time.
The elegant rooms are equipped with intelligent oxygen system and heating floor in the bathrooms for a great stay.
WORLD TRAVEL AWARD WINNER FOR THE BEST BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN SOUTH AMERICA
SPECIAL TRAVEL AGENT AND MICE MEMBER FAM RATE
$100.00 per night
Single or Double occupancy
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience