The Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA) today issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) offering to provide funding support for Signature Events hosted by qualified organizations specifically for resort areas on Maui, Kauai, the island of Hawaii, and at Ko Olina on Oahu in 2019.
HTA-supported Signature Events are major festivals and events providing unique, world-class experiences that are designed to attract visitors from outside the state. A requirement of Signature Events is extensive national and international marketing and media exposure.
Examples of Signature Events currently supported by HTA include Aloha Festivals, Hawaii Food and Wine Festival, Honolulu Festival, Maui Film Festival, Koloa Plantation Days Festival and Kona Coffee Cultural Festival.
“We are interested in supporting more festivals and events statewide that showcase the diversity of our islands and celebrate the qualities, traditions and heritage that makes coming to the Hawaiian Islands such a memorable experience,” said George D. Szigeti, HTA President and CEO. “We encourage individuals and organizations to review this RFP and see how they can partner with HTA on hosting a major festival or event in resort areas on Maui, Kauai, the island of Hawaii, and at Ko Olina.”
The HTA RFP program application (HTA RFP 19-11), which includes an overview, timeline, details, qualification requirements, and instructions for submitting proposals to request funding, is available on HTA’s website at https://www.
The deadline for applicants to submit proposals is Friday, November 9, 2018, at 4:30 p.m. HST.
All inquiries regarding this RFP should be sent to HTA via email at email@example.com. Responses will be provided accordingly.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam