Rovia™, an industry-leading travel and service provider, has been nominated as “Asia’s Leading Online Travel Agency” and “Asia’s Leading Curated Group Travel Company 2018“ by the World Travel Awards program (WTA).
Rovia’s best-in-class travel services have consistently been recognized by the World Travel Awards. Rovia has won the WTA Award for Asia’s Leading Online Travel Agency every year since 2014. Asia is a powerful driver of the Travel and Tourism industry. The Asia Pacific region is at the forefront of tourism growth — the world’s top 10 fastest-growing tourism cities are all in Asia, and the Asia Pacific region has an average growth rate of 5.8% compared to the world average of 4%, according to a 2017 report by the World Travel & Tourism Council.
“We are honored to be recognized by our international peers with these nominations in the Asia market, especially since our group travel business DreamTrips™ has just begun a new offering in mainland China,” said Rovia President Jim Menge.
Last year, DreamTrips offered more than 2,000 group travel experiences in China, bringing visitors to the PRC from 30-plus countries worldwide. Since June 2018, the DreamTrips Membership has become available in the People’s Republic of China through a local business partnership.
Rovia develops global travel and lifestyle products with industry-leading companies around the world for individuals and groups and has a positive outlook on the Asia market.
“Our team of industry experts aims to deliver outstanding personalized services to our customers, from solo travelers to large groups. It’s gratifying to see that their efforts have been acknowledged again by travel professionals and our customers around the world, particularly in the fast-growing Asia market,” said Menge.
Now celebrating its 25th anniversary, the World Travel Awards acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry, including airlines, airports, hotels and resorts, and travel technology. The winners of the World Travel Awards Asia & Australasia will be announced at a Gala Ceremony in Hong Kong on September 3, 2018.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience