Silversea Cruises releases brand new images of the recently lengthened Silver Spirit. Between 5 March and 1 May 2018, the ultra-luxury, all-suite ship underwent an extensive dry dock renovation at the Fincantieri Shipyard in Palermo, Italy. The ship was cut in half and a pre-built 49-foot (14.9-metre) mid-section was inserted, providing increased space and enhanced amenities for Silversea’s guests. The latest pictures depict the ship’s outstanding transformation, which took inspiration from Silversea’s flagship, Silver Muse.
Silver Suite – Deck 1010 Forward
Silver Spirit – Silversea Cruises
“We’re delighted to share these spectacular new images of Silver Spirit,” says Barbara Muckermann, Silversea’s Chief Marketing Officer. “It is with our guests in mind that we have invested in the transformation of our beloved Silver Spirit. The lengthening was an amazing feat of engineering and our guests are now enjoying the many benefits of the ship’s amplified on-board experience.”
The enlargement of the pool space on deck nine reveals the most discernible transformation in relation to the ship’s exterior. As a result of the lengthening, there is now a large beach area and more space for guests to relax on the sun deck.
In addition to implementing stylish décor enhancements throughout the ship, the extensive renovation has also greatly improved by the layout of Silver Spirit’s public spaces, including the reformatting of her dining options to an 8-restaurant layout, with the introduction of Atlantide, Indochine, Spaccanapoli and Silver Note – as on Silver Muse.
Among the ship’s new amenities are the Zagara Spa, Tor’s Observation Library and the Dolce Vita Lounge. Also new to Silver Spirit, the Arts Café is an inviting new space that offers guests the chance to enjoy art exhibitions and a selection of reading material in a distinctively stylish environment. With both indoor and outdoor seating, the Arts Café is designed to provide a comfortable getaway with a relaxed ambience.
Guest accommodation options were also upgraded as part of the project, ensuring the exceptional standard of Silversea comfort is maintained. Aboard Silver Spirit, guests enjoy spacious ocean-view suites, sumptuous cuisine, and the personalised service of a butler. Enriching the experience are such all-inclusive amenities as complimentary premium wines and spirits, speciality coffees, bottled water, juices and soft drinks; an in-suite bar stocked with guests’ preferences; in-suite 24-hour dining service; lecture and enrichment programmes; and unlimitedcomplimentary Wi-Fi.
Silver Spirit is currently sailing in Northern Europe where she will spend the summer offering a series of mostly seven-day voyages between Copenhagen and Stockholm. Her schedule for autumn and winter includes Canada, New England and Caribbean itineraries, among others.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience