IHG Hotels & Resorts (IHG), one of the world’s leading hotel companies today announced that they have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Rakuten Group Inc.’s travel reservation service Rakuten Travel, a leading online travel agency in Japan, to collaborate on a seamless travel booking experience linking the two companies’ loyalty programs. This is the first time that IHG has signed an MoU with a Japanese travel reservation service.
IHG and Rakuten Travel will carry out discussions with the aim of improving services and customer experiences for members of IHG One Rewards, the loyalty program run by IHG, as well as Rakuten and its flagship loyalty program, Rakuten Points. Details of specific initiatives based on the MoU will be announced in the near future.
IHG is committed to offering unparalleled value for IHG One Rewards members, through collaboration with a diverse network of partners worldwide.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney