OTH Hotels Resorts, one of the nation’s leading upscale hotel management companies, has announced expansion to include its first international property to its growing portfolio. Brickell Bay Beach Resort Aruba is the company’s first, of many, international management deals to come. The latest addition of this boutique beach hotel brings the company’s portfolio to 18 properties.
“We are pleased to announce continued growth and to officially extend our footprint into international waters,” OTH CEO & President Todd Felsen said. “With the addition of this beautiful beachfront hotel in Aruba, we remain committed to creating experiences to remember for our guests. We are inspired to continue taking our game to the next level by broadening our horizons, and with the talented team we have in place, I am confident in our success. We could not be happier to welcome the breathtaking beaches, fascinating history, and rich culture, of this Dutch Caribbean island to our OTH portfolio.”
Brickell Bay Beach Resort Aruba is an adults-only boutique hotel, with 96 guestrooms, located on Aruba’s northern coast. With a beautiful on-site pool, swim up bar, beach access and spa, guests are treated to the perfect tropical escape. Location is everything with this property, as you are just steps from relaxation along the white sands and turquoise waters of Palm Beach, but Aruban adventure also awaits as you are surrounded by over 65 top-rated restaurants, world-class casinos, and nightly entertainment at lively bars and clubs. This low rise hotel is along the strip of high-rise brand hotels. Guests are treated to a prime location in a renowned brand, Wyndham, but at the fraction of the cost of the bigger resorts neighboring this resort.
OTH manages a diverse portfolio of upscale and upper-upscale independent, lifestyle, soft-branded, and branded hotel properties. With the addition of Brickell Bay Beach Resort Aruba, OTH now manages over 4,000 guest rooms and 40 F and B outlets; and these numbers are expected to continue climbing as they add to their portfolio in the near future. As a team, OTH ensures congruence across all internal and external touchpoints to bring remarkable brands to life, and they are excited about the addition of their first international property. For additional information, visit: www.othhotelsresorts.com.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney