* Plus savings for 2024 cruises – book by December 31, 2023
Ahead of the launch of Australia’s first five-star riverboat, Murray River Paddlesteamers has revitalised its brand, unveiling a bold, new, contemporary logo and an updated website embracing all its overnight and day cruises under one umbrella.
Murray River Paddlesteamers is also offering savings of $300 per couple for three to seven day cruises in 2024/25, if booked before December 31, 2023.
Inspired by the tranquil ebb and flow of the mighty Murray River, the company’s new, stylised ‘M’ brandmark, which features graceful and fluid contours, has been designed to mirror the winding course of the Murray with its gentle undulations and currents, and also reflect the serenity of journeys aboard the company’s boutique paddlesteamers.
And the consolidated, new-look website – www.murrayriverpaddlesteamers.
Murray River Paddlesteamers Director, Craig Burgess, said the new brand image heralded an exciting milestone and evolution for the company.
“Our much-anticipated launch in April, 2025, of Australian Star as Australia’s inaugural, five-star river ship reaffirms our steadfast dedication to providing premium experiences on the iconic Murray River, and our new, revitalised brand mark embodies that journey and commitment,” Mr Burgess said. “The new logo signifies our unwavering commitment to luxury while revering our guests’ journey through time.
“Setting sail on our voyages means embarking on an enthralling and tranquil passage through history, enveloped in the captivating narratives of a bygone era, and our new logo and look celebrate that experience perfectly. As stewards of the historic paddlesteamers of the Murray River, we take pride in preserving this legacy while embracing innovation. Our new image encapsulates our proud past and our exciting future on the river.”
Currently under construction, the 38-guest PS Australian Star will offer year-round, all-inclusive, overnight cruises of up to seven days on the Murray River from April, 2025, sailing from Echuca in Victoria. Australian Star will succeed the smaller and older, 16-guest PS Emmylou which currently offers overnight cruises on the Murray. Australian Star will be Australia’s first five-star river cruise product, the largest paddlesteamer in the Southern Hemisphere and the only wood-fired, five-star, accommodated paddlesteamer in the world.
Pre-registrations for the first cruises aboard Australian are now available ahead of the release of fares and the opening of bookings in February, 2024. Visit www.murrayriverpaddlesteamers.
Savings for 2024/25 cruises booked by December 31, 2023
Until December 31, 2023, Murray River Paddlesteamers is offering $300 savings for couples for three, four and seven-night cruises aboard PS Emmylou sailing from April 1, 2024, to March 31, 2025
Including the saving of $150 per person, three-night cruises in 2024/25 are available from $1650 per person, twin-share; four night cruises from $2250 per person, twin-share; and seven-night cruises from $4050 per person, twin-share.
Fares include onboard meals, daily shore excursions and experiences, V Line train between Melbourne and Echuca, cruise transfers, Wi-Fi, gratuities, selected beers and wines with dinner and soft drink, bottled water and tea/coffee throughout the cruise. The special offers are subject to availability and conditions apply.
Call Murray River Paddlesteamers on 03 5482 5244 or visit www.murrayriverpaddlesteamers.
* Murray River Paddlesteamers offers a 10 per cent commission for travel agents.
- A Balinese Resort Launches Extended Stays Away From The Crowds
- Tourism Australia Releases a Series of Zoom Backdrops So You Can Pretend You Are Sunning Yourself Down Under on Your Next Conference Call
- Oakwood Continues Meteoric Growth in 2022 with Landmark Opening in Japan and Expansion Plans in Bangladesh and China
- 9 hacks to earn 20,000 frequent flyer points before Christmas – without a credit card
- Tennessee Tourism Presents Civil Rights Trail Podcast
- Start the Year of the Tiger with Roaring Treats at Grand Copthorne Waterfront
- Expo 2020 drove Dubai hotel occupancy above 90% for the first time since 2007
- Private MSC Cruises Facebook page for agents
- Air China Limited Announces 2018 Interim Results, Persists in Leading Profit Level
- Bangkok Airways Launches the “Flash Sale 3.3” Promotion Offering amazing fares, starting from just 890 Baht per trip*