NEW! OCEAN – From the Arctic to Antarctica | Nuuk to Ushuaia
Celebrate a voyage of extremes with Viking’s 85-day From the Arctic to Antarctica journey from Nuuk to Ushuaia. On sale now as part of Viking’s The Heart of Exploring sale and priced from $111,495pp with savings up to $4,000 per couple* and free Business Class Airfare.
Witness stunning vistas, unique wildlife and diverse cultures as you journey on a memorable voyage from the Earth’s far north to the extreme south. Admire Nuuk’s rugged beauty and the icy wilderness of the Canadian High Arctic. Pass through the scenic Canadian Maritimes, sail along the famed St. Lawrence Seaway and visit historic cities along the East Coast. Navigate the striking Chilean Fjords, before exploring the icy realm of Antarctica.
Viking’s inclusive value includes everything you need, such as a guided excursion in every port, all onboard meals including alternative dining venues, wine and beer with lunch and dinner, unlimited Wi-Fi, 24-hour speciality tea, coffee, and bottled water, access to the state-of-the-art Nordic spa, self-service laundry, and all tipping. With no kids, no casinos, just 930 guests, and all veranda staterooms, Viking’s award-winning ships take you as close as possible to each destination.
RIVER – Danube Christmas Delights | Budapest to Passau
Sail to enchanting destinations with Viking’s 8-day Malta, Danube Christmas Delights from Budapest to Passau and vice versa. On sale now as part of Viking’s The Heart of Exploring sale and priced from $4,495pp with savings up to $2,000 per couple*.
Pass through Europe’s most enchanting countries, stopping to explore cultural capitals and fairy-tale villages. Savor Austro-Hungarian cuisine, admire the Wachau Valley’s beauty and explore Central European cities. Take part in European holiday traditions and experience the region’s renowned Christmas markets. Breathe in the scents of traditional fare and admire the handiwork of local artisans—perfect for bringing home to your family and friends.
Viking’s elegant award-winning Longships deliver an unrivalled river cruise experience. Sleek and modern, with no more than 190 guests, boasting all-outside staterooms and inviting interiors bathed in natural light, there really is no better way to see Europe. Enjoy extraordinary value, enriching experiences, and pure comfort with everything you need included.
- A Balinese Resort Launches Extended Stays Away From The Crowds
- Tourism Australia Releases a Series of Zoom Backdrops So You Can Pretend You Are Sunning Yourself Down Under on Your Next Conference Call
- Oakwood Continues Meteoric Growth in 2022 with Landmark Opening in Japan and Expansion Plans in Bangladesh and China
- 9 hacks to earn 20,000 frequent flyer points before Christmas – without a credit card
- Tennessee Tourism Presents Civil Rights Trail Podcast
- Start the Year of the Tiger with Roaring Treats at Grand Copthorne Waterfront
- Expo 2020 drove Dubai hotel occupancy above 90% for the first time since 2007
- Private MSC Cruises Facebook page for agents
- Air China Limited Announces 2018 Interim Results, Persists in Leading Profit Level
- Bangkok Airways Launches the “Flash Sale 3.3” Promotion Offering amazing fares, starting from just 890 Baht per trip*