TRYP by Wyndham Pulteney Street Adelaide is pleased to announce the appointment of Valentin Corchado as Director of Food and Beverage.
Valentin is an extensively experienced hospitality leader, having managed hotels in Darling Harbour and Brighton in Australia and large food and beverage operations in several Fiji resorts, with global brands Hilton and Raddison. Previously, he worked as food and beverage manager in hotels in Darwin and as an events manager in Sydney.
For the past six years, he has served as Director of his own hospitality consulting firm Coliseum, where he provided invaluable human resources and operational support to international resorts in Fiji.
“Valentin has proven his talent and ability time and again in a hospitality career spanning 24 years, the vast majority of those in leadership positions. He is a skilled all-rounder with knowledge of food and beverage, operations, events and people management, who is not afraid to take on responsibility outside of his brief or try something new,” said Duncan Mars, Senior Director of Operations at Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific.
“Valentin is renowned for his creativity, and we look forward to seeing the brilliant ideas he will bring to our café, restaurant and bar at TRYP by Wyndham Pulteney Street Adelaide,” he added.
TRYP by Wyndham Pulteney Street Adelaide is managed by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific, which oversees 70 properties in 13 countries across the Asia Pacific region and beyond.
The 120-room hotel features a gym, library, business centre and a boardroom-style meeting room capable of hosting small gatherings of up to 10 people. It has three categories of guest rooms: studio-sized Standard rooms; Deluxe rooms with superior fixtures and fittings; and Executive Suites on the 11th floor offering city views and the highest level of finishes.
The TRYP by Wyndham brand is a unique, boutique brand that specialises in making the best of its urban locations accessible for guests. TRYP by Wyndham hotels can be found in some of the world’s most exciting destinations, including Barcelona, Lisbon, Madrid, New York City, Dubai and Sao Paulo.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney