Summer stays at Out of the Ordinary Outback’s flagship property in far west NSW, Broken Hill Outback Resort, have been discounted by 14 per cent, with indulgent king bed spa cabins overlooking the ochre sands of the desert now available from just $160 per cabin a night.
The summer deal is available for stays from now until March 1, 2024, including the Christmas-New Year period and school holidays.
Fusing nature and comfort and nestled amongst red dunes 13km east of Broken Hill in far west NSW, Broken Hill Outback Resort boasts 24 deluxe, self-contained cabins with expansive decks and king beds, with many also flaunting spa baths for two overlooking the surrounding desert. The cabins are grouped around a historic pub completely restored by Out of the Ordinary Outback to offer a bar and bistro restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, hearty cuisine, meal deals from $20 and live music sessions on lazy Sunday afternoons throughout summer.
Meanwhile, the heritage-listed, NSW outback town of Broken Hill and the surrounding desert are filled with intrigue, character and raw beauty with the region offering character-filled pubs, cafes, hilltop sculptures, art galleries, space observatories, indigenous culture and rugged outback scenery. Broken Hill is an ideal destination for road trips, train journeys or flights from cities like Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
For stays from now until March 1, 2024, king cabins accommodating four people are available from $160 per cabin per night – a 14 per cent saving. And family cabins fitting six people are available from $180 per cabin per night – also a 14 per cent saving.
Visit www.brokenhilloutbackresort.com.au or call 1300 679 688
Out of the Ordinary Outback owns seven properties in far west NSW – Broken Hill Outback Resort as well as The Argent Motel and The Tourist Lodge – both in Broken Hill, and the Copper City Motel/Hotel in Cobar, Warrawong on the Darling at Wilcannia, the Ivanhoe Hotel Motel and the famous White Cliffs Underground Motel.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney