The Hunter Valley’s much-loved wine and food event, Lovedale Long Lunch, is celebrating its 30th anniversary in May next year and everyone is invited. Early bird tickets have just been released so gather your friends, book your tickets and your accommodation, and look forward to a wonderful weekend in the Hunter!
To be held on Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 May 2024, Lovedale Long Lunch is a progressive lunch, with some of the Hunter’s leading chefs teamed up with six of Lovedale’s finest wineries to offer guests great wine, fabulous food, and live entertainment.
The six host wineries for Lovedale Long Lunch 2024 are Allandale Winery; Emma’s Cottage Vineyard; Gartlemann Wines; Saltire Estate; Sandalyn Estate; and Tatler Wines.
Tickets are available for either the Saturday or Sunday, or both, and you can visit up to two wineries per day. A shuttle bus will run continuously between wineries, or you can organise your own transport.
Matt Dillow, owner and chef, Gartelmann Wines and The Deck Café, Lovedale, said:
“We are thrilled to celebrate the 30th anniversary of this fabulous event in 2024, which showcases some of the Hunter’s finest food, wine and entertainment at some of our best boutique wineries.
“Lovedale Long Lunch is the Hunter Valley’s signature wine and food event, which attracts strong visitation to the region. Tickets are limited so book now to avoid disappointment and join us to enjoy what the Hunter does best.”
Prices & Inclusions
Early Bird: $99 + booking fees, ends midnight Sunday 15 January 2024
General Release: $129 + booking fees, from 1 April 2024
Inclusions: Entry on Saturday, 2 Main Meals, 1 Dessert or Cheese Plate, 1 Souvenir Wine Tasting Glass
Early Bird: $79 + booking fees, ends midnight Sunday 15 January 2024
General Release: $79 + booking fees, from 1 April 2024
Inclusions: Entry on Sunday, 1 Main Meals, 1 Dessert or Cheese Plate, 1 Souvenir Wine Tasting Glass
Early Bird: $149 + booking fees midnight Sunday 15 January 2024
General Release: $169 + booking fees from 1 April 2024
Inclusions: Entry on Saturday & Sunday, 3 Main Meals, 2 Desserts or Cheese Plates, 1 Souvenir Wine Tasting Glass
For more information on Lovedale Long Lunch and to book tickets visit www.lovedalelonglunch.com.au
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism