Virgin Voyages has announced an exclusive half-price cabin sale for Virgin Australia customers for all cruises on Resilient Lady departing January 2024 – the best offer yet.
The incredible offer is on top of the Inaugural Summer Sailing prices – starting at $149 per person per night.
The offer on the multi-award-winning, adults-only cruise also includes over $1000 worth of Virgin Voyages’ always-included luxuries including Michelin-inspired restaurants, unlimited fitness classes, essential drinks and WiFi.
“When Virgin brands join forces, it means better experiences for all Aussies,” Virgin Voyages CEO Nirmal Saverimuttu said.
“We wanted to keep this one in the family and reward loyal Virgin customers. When Virgin Australia started in 2000, it was all about keeping the air fair. And we’re doing the same at sea,” he said.
The deal comes just days after Virgin Group Founder Sir Richard Branson surprised passengers on a flight from Melbourne to Hobart – the same route as Resilient Lady’s Aussie Mermaiden voyage. Just before the plane departed, Sir Richard called a cabin member on FaceTime to tell the passengers they were all being gifted a free cruise valued at $7,000 each. The total giveaway was more than a million dollars.
The latest offer announced today makes getting a luxurious Summer holiday that little more achievable despite the current cost of living pressures.
“There will never (ever!) be better prices to get on board to experience award-winning food, spas, entertainment and our incredible cabins decked out with our signature Virgin-red hammocks,” Mr Saverimuttu said.
Resilient Lady is en route to Australia on her repositioning cruise from Athens ahead of the inaugural Summer sailing season. The ship arrives in Sydney on December 4 with Sir Richard Branson flying to Australia to celebrate the cruise line’s debut.
The Aussie Mermaiden leaves its homeport of Melbourne on December 11 for a five-night sailing to Tasmania.
- Trip.com Group Name Change Made Official
- Qatar Airways Celebrates Qatar National Day in the Skies With Special On-board Menu and Amenity Kits
- Make Valentine’s Day all about you with Self-Love playlist on Spotify
- Elegant East Meets West at Mandarin Oriental
- Cruising Into Christmas
- Skyscanner Adds Airline Safety Information To Ease Traveller Anxiety
- Historic day for Sydney aviation as Jerry Schwartz partners with Sydney Aviation Holdings to boost city’s glorious seaplane heritage
- UNWTO, IE University, Sommet Education Partner To Accelerate Online Education
- Stop gouging travellers! ACCC targets bank rip-offs
- D-Edge Hospitality Solutions: The Marriage Of Technology & Marketing