Booking.com is continuing to make it easier (and more affordable) for everyone to experience the world with Black Friday deals across accommodations and attractions, helping connect millions of travelers with memorable travel experiences.
With the New Year in sight, travelers are turning their thoughts towards their first trip of 2024. According to recent Booking.com research, 31%* of Hong Kong travelers have indicated that they are planning to travel in 2024 but have yet to book any element of their trip. Travelers can get ahead of the game and take advantage of Black Friday deals on Booking.com between November 16 and 29 for accommodation stays taking place up until December 31, 2024, and for attractions taking place within three months of the booking date.
Whether that be a long-weekend city break before the year is out or a two-week beach adventure next summer, savvy explorers looking to make travel memories should have Booking.com’s Black Friday deals on their radar.
Amazing places to stay for less
That oceanfront vacation rental in Panglao, Philippines or chic apartment stay in Buenos Aires is now closer than ever. With up to 80%* of Hong Kongers saying that they feel more alive than ever than when on vacation, now could be the perfect time to create memorable experiences that last a lifetime. Accommodation discounts** start at 30% across more than 31,000 places to stay across the world.
Once in a lifetime experiences that don’t cost the earth
For the first time, Booking.com is offering travelers up to 25% off selected attractions and things to do***. Unique experiences can elevate a trip to extra special and memorable heights, and with over 15,500 experience suppliers on Booking.com offering Black Friday discounts across the globe, there’s no better time to plan ahead.
Early trip planners: Boarding now!
69%* of Hong Kongers say that planning and booking a trip is half the fun, so why not start early especially if there are savings and memories to be made? If there’s a chance that plans may change, travelers can safely opt for a refundable stay and feel secure in the fact that the vast majority of attraction providers offer free cancellation up to 48 hours before the experience takes place.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism