NexusTours and Juniper Travel Technology Team Up to Modernize the In-destination Experience
NexusTours, recognized as a leading destination company in the Caribbean, Latin America and North America with a presence in 19 countries and 52 destinations, proudly unveils its strategic partnership with Juniper Travel Technology, a pioneer in travel tech innovation. This formidable alliance aspires to transform the travel industry by merging state-of-the-art technology with unparalleled Travel Experiences and Mobility solutions.
Already a frontrunner in the use of digital technology to enhance the guest-experience, NexusTours’ collaboration with Juniper will create an experiences & mobility global marketplace with a much broader product offering to North American travel agents through their enhanced Travel Partner Portal as well as more efficient management of experiences and transfers for their clients.
The collaboration means Juniper clients, who are travel agents and other resellers, will now be able to leverage the NexusTours suite of digital products to enhance their clients’ experience, which include:
- Experiences Hub: A client-facing appthat offers 24/7 customer service and allows the traveler to take control of their travel experience from their mobile device. A multi-language service – available in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese – It is adaptable to any device with a responsive web design.
- Experiences Go:An in-destination app that allows guides to offer clients multiple experiences on the spot. To expand the product offerings NexusTours and Juniper will jointly orchestrate a global marketplace, serving as a bridge between providers and consumers, striving for a more comprehensive and nuanced travel experience.
- Airport Go:An online application specifically designed for airport guides allowing them to see availability and timing of transfers and the ability to communicate with a “meet and greet” function to contact travelers directly.
“The synergy between both companies has the potential to redefine the market,” asserts Rubén Gutiérrez, President of NexusTours. ” This alliance is not just a step towards the future; it’s the foundation of a revolutionary model we aim to build together, for all our partners, DMCs, and experience and mobility providers.”
Juan Mateos, Managing Director of Juniper, shared, “The introduction of Juniper Experiences by NexusTours into our corporate portfolio is a watershed moment in our growth journey. Collaborating with NexusTours amplifies our vision of building upon the monumental successes we’ve both garnered in the tourism domain.”
- Conversations with Green Pearls® Hoteliers
- Far from the Icelandic crowds
- London Oxford Airport entices first time North American users Highlights opening hour advantages
- Huazhu Group selects Sabre to power its distribution strategy and support its next chapter of growth
- Olesya Rulin & Nikki Howard Support Sustainable Waterless Body Wash youbody
- Australia Pacific LNG partnership to continue through 2020
- Capella Bangkok – Opening In Q4 2019 – Delves Deep Into The Culinary Heritage Of Charoenkrung, Its Captivating Riverside Community
- Cities with the Best Work-Life Balance
- STR: Central/South America hotel performance for August 2018
- Unveiled: Top Achievers of Pria 2023 Awards!