Australia’s original glamping retreat, Paperbark Camp, is inviting Australians to relax before Christmas with a new package that offers three nights at the luxury, ecotourism camp for the price of two, available until December 21, 2023.
Nestled in riverside bushland at Jervis Bay, 2½ hours south of Sydney, the five-star Paperbark Camp boasts luxe eco safari tents, all offering bush-view tubs and indulgent day beds.
Cocooned in tranquil, wildlife-rich bushland, guests at Paperbark are encouraged to switch off, leave the phone behind, savour unfettered relaxation, bask in meditative ‘forest bathing’ and experience adventures such as kayaking, swimming with seals, and walking on country with indigenous guides.
The special ‘three nights for two’ offer is available for midweek stays from Monday to Thursday nights from December 4 – 21, 2023, with rates starting at $745 a night per couple, or $1490 for the three nights including the free night. Rates include a gourmet, three-course dinner each day in the camp’s treetop restaurant, full breakfasts and use of the camp’s bikes and canoes.
Nestled among spotted gums and paperbark trees, the camp boasts 13 elevated and luxurious safari tents with polished hardwood flooring, double canvas roofs, outdoor deck seating and private ensuites – with hot showers overlooking the bush.
The Gunyah (an Aboriginal word for meeting place) is the heart of the camp, with a renowned restaurant, reception, bar and communal lounge area located among the treetops. Delicious dinners and breakfasts here are enjoyed by guests and also outside visitors.
Featuring a blend of sophistication and simplicity, Paperbark Camp opened in 1999 as Australia’s first glamping property. The camp is a luxury, eco retreat with elevated safari tents boasting polished hardwood flooring, double canvas roofs, outdoor deck seating and private open-air ensuites with premium natural toiletries where guests can enjoy nature while they bathe. The raised tents are camouflaged amongst spotted gums and paperbark trees along the banks of Currambene Creek just outside Huskisson.
The tranquil, riverside setting in the bush is home to kangaroos, possums and colourful birdlife. The blue-sapphire waters of Jervis Bay are just minutes away as are whale and dolphin cruises.
For bookings, visit www.paperbarkcamp.com.au or call Paperbark Camp on 02 4441 6066.
- A Balinese Resort Launches Extended Stays Away From The Crowds
- Tourism Australia Releases a Series of Zoom Backdrops So You Can Pretend You Are Sunning Yourself Down Under on Your Next Conference Call
- Oakwood Continues Meteoric Growth in 2022 with Landmark Opening in Japan and Expansion Plans in Bangladesh and China
- 9 hacks to earn 20,000 frequent flyer points before Christmas – without a credit card
- Tennessee Tourism Presents Civil Rights Trail Podcast
- Start the Year of the Tiger with Roaring Treats at Grand Copthorne Waterfront
- Expo 2020 drove Dubai hotel occupancy above 90% for the first time since 2007
- Private MSC Cruises Facebook page for agents
- Air China Limited Announces 2018 Interim Results, Persists in Leading Profit Level
- Bangkok Airways Launches the “Flash Sale 3.3” Promotion Offering amazing fares, starting from just 890 Baht per trip*