Making discovering the extraordinary even more accessible to travellers, PONANT has launched their 52-page Ultimate Kimberley Expedition Guide, further enhancing the company’s position as the leader of breathtaking luxury expeditions along Western Australia’s remote and untouched Kimberley coast.
Artfully designed to spark travellers’ sense of adventure, the guide comprehensively explores the ins and outs of sailing along the iconic coastline on an expedition. It delves into the fleet’s particulars, showcases the unique features of each vessel, outlines specific itineraries, recommends travel seasons suited to each guest, highlights sustainability efforts and protocols, and celebrates the captivating allure of the destination.
“PONANT has firmly solidified its reputation as the foremost leader in luxury expeditions within the Kimberley region,” said Deb Corbett, General Manager Sales & Marketing Asia Pacific. “The Ultimate Kimberley Expedition Guide, underscores PONANT’s dedication to making the Kimberley more accessible, allowing our guests to plan their adventure whilst immersing themselves in the heart of this extraordinary destination.”
The Ultimate Kimberley Expedition Guide includes interviews with Mick Fogg, Director of Expeditions & Destination Development Asia Pacific a seasoned traveller with over 130 voyages in the region under his belt. It also features insights from Sandrine Erwin-Rose, Expedition Operations Manager Asia Pacific, and Nick Rains, an official PONANT Photo Ambassador, who shares his most cherished moments.
To coincide with the guide’s release, PONANT’s all-inclusive airfare and transfer package for the 2024 season* enables guests to effortlessly join award-winning itineraries. *T&Cs Apply.
PONANT operates Kimberley expeditions between Darwin and Broome, providing guests the opportunity to behold iconic landscapes and witness natural wonders promising a distinctive and genuine voyage. The fleet enjoys privileged access to extraordinary territories thanks to their cutting-edge equipment and small-ship design.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney