Early Bird tickets to the Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2024 have sold out one month ahead of the expected end of the promotional phase. As a result, race promoter Singapore GP Pte Ltd will start sales of regular priced tickets earlier than originally planned to 1 November 2023 at 10.00am Singapore time to meet the phenomenal demand.
“The Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2023 delivered on all counts, keeping fans on the edge of their seats with the thrilling track action and a surprise winner, and then topping it off with a fantastic entertainment line-up. We look forward to building on that momentum for our 15th edition of the night race with renewed vigour and can’t wait to welcome our fans back to the Marina Bay Street Circuit from 20 to 22 September 2024,” said Adam Firth, Executive Director of Singapore GP Pte Ltd.
Sales across all hospitality categories have also been equally strong, with dedicated suites at the Formula 1 Paddock Club, Sky Suite, and Lounge@Turn 3 for next year’s race almost fully taken up.
“The Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix is a marquee global event that continues to appeal to the widest range of corporate clients and individuals. After a record year in 2023, interest across all hospitality products remain extremely strong. With a return rate of over 70 percent many categories are already close to selling out for 2024. With seven exceptional hospitality products available at a range of price points there is something to meet all market segments.” said Shamini Suppiah, Director of Hospitality and Sponsorship Sales of Singapore GP Pte Ltd.
In addition to Formula 1’s return to the Marina Bay Street Circuit next year, ticketholders can also look forward to the exciting debut of F1 Academy as a support race. Singapore is one of seven circuits to host the all-female racing category which was launched earlier this year to develop and prepare female drivers to progress to higher levels of competition. Their second season is supported by all ten Formula 1 teams who will each provide a driver to the series and have their livery on one car.
All tickets to the Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2024 provide access to the concerts at the Padang Stage in Zone 4. Priced from S$128 for a single-day ticket and S$348 for a three-day pass, official tickets can be purchased from www.singaporegp.sg and via authorised ticketing partners.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney