Nestled amidst the natural beauty of Byron Bay, 28 Degrees maintains its status as the only five-star guesthouse in the region. Inviting guests to relax, recharge, and rejuvenate in the heart of this iconic destination cradling the coast of Northern NSW.
The award-winning, adults-only guesthouse offers an indulgent retreat authentic to Byron Bay’s warm and welcoming roots, providing a curated, premium, boutique experience like no other.
With the upcoming opening of a new wing in December, the property will proudly possess 12 uniquely designed rooms. The five rooms in the new wing will include luxury features such as a balcony bath and four new heated plunge pools. This exquisite guesthouse redefines opulence in the region renowned for drawing A-listers.
All rooms at 28 Degrees are a testament to bespoke luxury – and feature handcrafted furnishings that create a unique and inviting atmosphere. These include naturally crafted Maker and Son couches, Italian bed linen from Hale Mercantile, naturally ionising local beeswax candles, and even an immune-strengthening Grander water system used in the showers, pools, and drinking water.
Alongside a complimentary mini-bar in all rooms (replenished daily with a range of non-alcoholic beverages) guests are also treated to a delicious start to the day – with a nourishing breakfast menu that boasts freshly cold-pressed juices, homemade Paleo granola, organic fruit compote, and Baramba yoghurt with fresh blueberries from the local Farmers Market.
With the intention focused on offering an opportunity to digitally detox, 28 Degrees is more than just accommodation; it’s an escape from the everyday. Guests are encouraged to unplug from the stresses of modern life at this TV-free retreat. Instead, they’re urged to lose themselves in a beautifully curated selection of books by the pool or the nearby beach, a mere five-minute walk away.
Other must-see sites for visitors include Cape Byron (16 minutes away), Arakwal National Park (7 minutes away), and Stone & Wood Brewery Byron Bay (14 minutes away). All are accessible via complimentary bikes available for guests.
Ultimately, 28 Degrees is a perfect retreat for anyone seeking to recharge and reconnect with their loved ones. Founder Deb Garske is passionate about its’ significance “Our aim is to offer our guests an exceptional and immersive experience in this beautiful destination. We believe in the power of relaxing, and rejuvenating, and are excited to share our unique blend of luxury and authenticity to allow guests to do so.”
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney