Reflections Holiday Parks is not just a getaway but a gateway to captivating wildlife adventures. The parks are more than destinations, they are sanctuaries where nature thrives.
All of the parks are blessed with a rich diversity of coastal and country birdlife, offering a sanctuary for wildlife enthusiasts
If you’re a bird enthusiast, you’re in for a treat. Reflections Holiday Parks are home to a stunning variety of coastal and country birdlife. From the majestic White-bellied Sea Eagle to the vibrant hues of the Sacred Kingfisher, you’ll witness a symphony of colours and calls that truly define the natural beauty of Brunswick Heads.
Top 10 birds on the Brunswick River: White bellied sea eagle, osprey, Brahminy Kite, Pied Oystercatchers, White-Faced Herons, Eastern Grey Egret, Little Black Cormorant, Australasian Darter, Azure Kingfisher, Sacred Kingfisher
Terrace Reserve Holiday Park
South Coast Parks
South Coast Parks in Bermagui and Eden provide the perfect stage for thrilling whale-watching experiences. As Humpback whales continue to grace our shores, it’s an opportunity to witness the greatest show on earth. The upcoming Eden Whale Festival from October 13-15 presents an ideal moment to celebrate these magnificent creatures.
Bermagui Holiday Park
Nature enthusiasts will be in awe at Copeton Waters. Pelicans, emus, echidnas, kangaroos, kookaburras, magpies, white cockatoos, galas, wild deer, goannas, lizards, foxes, cod, yabbies and yellowbelly are among the residents you might encounter.
Copeton Waters Holiday Park
Where the tranquil dam waters host hundreds of black swans and pelicans. Majestic wedge tailed eagles dominate the sky above, as well as white-breasted sea eagles around the dam inlets. Echidnas make occasional appearances on the ground, while kangaroos roam freely, especially the park’s resident white kangaroo “Wally” who is being seen more and more around the area.. The park is further enriched by kookaburras, magpies and cockatoos.
Lake Keepit Holiday Park
During the month of September, witness the enchanting spectacle of fireflies. The park is also a haven for a diverse array of bird species.
Moonee Beach Holiday Park
Nature enthusiasts can encounter a diverse array of wildlife, including dingos. The skies are alive with the calls and colours of kookaburras, cockatoos, rosellas, and parrots, while bush turkeys add to the park’s vibrant population. Rabbits dot the landscape, and two impressive resident goannas, freshly emerged from hibernation delight guests. In addition, the park offers regular opportunities for dolphin and whale sightings right from the beach.
Jimmys Beach Holiday Park
Cabins & Villas
Inviting nature enthusiasts to a serena landscape, where rabbits and kangaroos often make appearances, sometimes venturing over from the nearby golf course. The park wildlife includes kookaburras and parrots, with lucky visitors even sometimes spotting the majestic Sea Hawk.
Hawks Nest Holiday Park
The coastal sanctuary boasts a diverse range of wildlife, including dolphins, whales, octopuses, stingrays, and seals. Overhead, the majestic Sea Eagles reign supreme and on ground, you’ll encounter goannas, lizards, and kookaburras. Our specially designated site provides nesting Plovers, while bush turkeys roam freely. Dingos can sometimes make an appearance.
Seal Rocks Caravan and Holiday Park
Cabins & Villas
- A Balinese Resort Launches Extended Stays Away From The Crowds
- Tourism Australia Releases a Series of Zoom Backdrops So You Can Pretend You Are Sunning Yourself Down Under on Your Next Conference Call
- Oakwood Continues Meteoric Growth in 2022 with Landmark Opening in Japan and Expansion Plans in Bangladesh and China
- 9 hacks to earn 20,000 frequent flyer points before Christmas – without a credit card
- Tennessee Tourism Presents Civil Rights Trail Podcast
- Start the Year of the Tiger with Roaring Treats at Grand Copthorne Waterfront
- Expo 2020 drove Dubai hotel occupancy above 90% for the first time since 2007
- Private MSC Cruises Facebook page for agents
- Air China Limited Announces 2018 Interim Results, Persists in Leading Profit Level
- Bangkok Airways Launches the “Flash Sale 3.3” Promotion Offering amazing fares, starting from just 890 Baht per trip*