Motel Mexicola’s most loved annual event makes a triumphant return on Tuesday, October 31. Expect a night of drinking, dancing and (of course) the undead when Day of The Dead rears its ghoulish head from 6.00pm.
Live music, DJs, dancing, and eating and drinking (of course) will see the event run right through to the early hours of the morning at the Seminyak venue.
The dress code this year? Las Mujeres Vampiro / Vampires. Make an effort and you’ll be in the running to win the top prize of 10 million IDR.
While you’re welcome to stop by for a drink and a boogie, why not make a night of it and make a dinner reservation. The 300k ++ per person set menu serves up 6 equally delicious courses of Mexican favourites. Last seating is for 8.00pm with bookings available via motelmexicola.info/seminyak
Tickets are available for 200k per person, to purchase online. Or make the occasion one to remember with a VIP experience. There’s the VIP Archer for up to 10 pax (minimum spend 10,000,000 IDR), or the VIP Cantina, up to 5 pax (minimum spend 5,000,000).
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney