Don’t miss this limited-time opportunity to discover the culinary treasures of India. Whether you’re someone who enjoys Indian cuisine or looking to embark on a new gastronomic adventure, this event promises an evening of authentic flavors that will leave your taste buds tingling with delight.
Renowned Chef De Cuisine, Ranjit Debnath, from the prestigious AYANA Resort & Spa Bali, will be your culinary guide on this unforgettable journey. With a passion for authenticity and a dedication to perfection, Chef Ranjit Debnath has curated a menu that promises to take you on a gastronomic expedition through the heart of India.
Experience the culinary magic of India with signature dishes expertly crafted to perfection, including Malabar Mutton – tender lamb cooked in coconut milk with fresh curry leaves and a blend of Malabar spices, Jhinga Biryani – fragrant Basmati rice infused with cream, saffron, coriander, fresh onion, aromatic herbs, curry leaf, and prawns. Chicken Kofta Kebab – succulent minced chicken combined with cheddar, white peppers, fried onion, and spices. Subzi Kathi Roll – paratha rolls stuffed with selected vegetables and rich Indian spices, served with fresh mint sauce.
Subzi Badhami Shorba – a slow-cooked vegetable soup infused with almond powder, bay leaf, coriander, and Indian spices and Mumbai Keema Pav – a Mumbai street-style spicy minced lamb served with fried chili, onion, fresh coriander, soft rolls, and mint sauce.
Immerse yourself in India’s rich culinary heritage as you savor these authentic flavors and culinary mastery brought to you by Chef Ranjit at IDR 328.000 ++ per person with special offer of Pay for 3 and Dine for 4 during this Indian Food Promotion at RASA Restaurant. Join us at RASA Restaurant from 18 to 29 September 2023 and reserve your table today to ensure your place in this extraordinary culinary journey. For bookings and more information, please visit our website or contact us at +6281315789033.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism